Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Here's how to do it: 'Democratic Germany leads free-market England in football's recovery'

:D Jesus wept, take a look at yourself, son!

And 'Pete Burns'?!! What the fuck? :D :D

:D Jesus wept, take a look at yourself, son

As with most of your recent answers what has this got to do with anything?

Seriously do you have anything to say?

Im at a loss here. I make one simple statement, you argue against it, we now see the statement adds up &... well... & what?

From there on youve made more & more strange statements that appear to be nothing more than insults tossed out by a petulant little boy who cant admit when hes wrong & desperately needs to have a snidey last word.

I mean they dont even relate to football, club ownership or anything.

If you have a point to make spit it out if not then wtf are you even doing in this thread anymore?

I dnt give a shit how my posts come across to you. This isnt a thread about your perceptions of my posts, its about football.

I would have hoped even you could have figured that out but your latest post suggests even thats a bar to high for you.

(Waits for you now to come back & tell me how wrong I am & how your last post was about turtles, or something equally irrelevant...)

I dnt give a shit how my posts come across to you. This isnt a thread about your perceptions of my posts, its about football.

I would have hoped even you could have figured that out but your latest post suggests even thats a bar to high for you.

(Waits for you now to come back & tell me how wrong I am & how your last post was about turtles, or something equally irrelevant...)

One of your posts mentioned Pete Burns. Has he recently signed for Spurs, or something? Or are you talking shite, again.

I have clearly set out what I think about this subject, supported it with a quote from another poster on another thread, and my experiences of supporting a lower league team and regularly watching another one in a different area of the country. I even offered a compromise. But you seem to be more interested in projecting. Quite amusing.

Back
Top Bottom