Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Filth by name. . .

Police violence of any kind on anybody is never ok.

As you know perfectly well, I did not say it was OK. Why do you feel the need to constantly distort and pervert?

I said that in any other country you can't talk to the cops like that without getting your head kicked in. At best. That's a scenario that could only happen in the UK.

Try not romanticising Dixon of Dock Green.

I know how brutal the British cops can be. But still, I watched that video of the guy swearing at the cop, ordering him around, making him look a fool, while I was in Mexico and it was a real culture shock. Such an encounter is completely unthinkable anywhere but the UK. Imagine doing it Brazil. Imagine doing it in New York City.

I know how brutal the British cops can be. But still, I watched that video of the guy swearing at the cop, ordering him around, making him look a fool, while I was in Mexico and it was a real culture shock. Such an encounter is completely unthinkable anywhere but the UK. Imagine doing it Brazil. Imagine doing it in New York City.
Of course; I forgot that the British police are the best in the world...

Think you've been away too long to comment sensibly.

Of course; I forgot that the British police are the best in the world...

Think you've been away too long to comment sensibly.

The other thing I should say is that, even in the UK, only a very specific kind of person could get away with it--white, male, middle-class, middle-aged, English rather than Celtic etc. But still, it took my breath away.

Say what you like about the British cops, and I understand that this video is hardly typical, but in any other country anyone talking to a polis like that would get their skull cracked.

Say what you like about the American cops, and I understand that this video is hardly typical, but in any other country anyone talking to a polis like that would get their skull cracked.

Thames Valley Police officer admits sex with girl, 13, and recording crime on victim's mobile phone

_1572429_logo300.jpg

"The force has also referred the matter to the Independent Office for Police Conduct"

Former PC Luke Christopher Horner, a former officer with Thames Valley Police, based in Amersham, appeared at Northampton Crown Court on 3 August 2023 to plead guilty to one count of engaging in penetrative sexual activity with a child aged 13-15.

The plea related to an incident on 11 June 2023 this year when former PC Luke Christopher Horner drove over an hour from his home in Aylesbury in order to meet a 13-year-old girl in Rushden who he would later go on to seriously sexually assault by engaging in penetrative sexual activity, some of which he recorded video footage of on the victim’s phone.

He was arrested a short time later following an investigation by Northamptonshire Police and immediately suspended from duty by Thames Valley Police.

After pleading guilty to the offence at the hearing in August, former PC Luke Christopher Horner returned to the same court earlier today where he was sentenced to six years and four months in prison.

73946947-12603487-Former_Pc_Luke_Christopher_Horner_travelled_to_Rushden_Northampt-a-59_1696620421281.jpg

Former PC Luke Christopher Horner resigned from Thames Valley Police on 26 July 2023.

Thames Valley Police made an immediate referral to the Independent Office for Police Conduct, which decided that the matter should be subject to a local investigation by the force.

An Accelerated Misconduct Meeting took place on 4 September 2023, where it was found that former PC Luke Christopher Horner behaviour amounted to gross misconduct.

Former PC Luke Christopher Horner would have been dismissed if he were still serving and he is to be placed on the Barred List, meaning he is prevented from re-entering the police service.

As you know perfectly well, I did not say it was OK. Why do you feel the need to constantly distort and pervert?

I said that in any other country you can't talk to the cops like that without getting your head kicked in. At best. That's a scenario that could only happen in the UK.
I don't 'distort and pervert' as you put it.

You didn't say why you have returned.

"A Metropolitan Police officer has been sacked after donning a disguise to ambush and violently attack his own father-in-law.

Mohammed Rahman, who worked on the Met’s safer schools team, covered part of his face with a snood and hat for the attack outside his father-in-law’s Indian takeaway in February last year ..."

Metropolitan Police PC wore ‘sinister’ disguise for violent attack on father-in-law

20111224082822!Metropolitan_Police_Logo.png

“The panel considered that the public would be appalled by Mr Rahman’s conduct”, said the misconduct report.

A serving Metropolitan Police officer, Sergeant Rachel Bright, who is attached to their South West Command Unit, is due to appear at Wimbledon Magistrates' Court on Tuesday 10 October 2023, charged with sexual assault.

This follows an incident that is alleged to have taken place while Sergeant Rachel Bright was off duty in December 2022.

20111224082822!Metropolitan_Police_Logo.png

The Metropolitan Police's Directorate of Professional Standards are aware of the charge.

Serving West Yorkshire Police Community Support Officer ("PCSO"), PCSO Paul Simpkins, who is based in Kirklees district, is due to appear at Bradford Magistrates Court on Tuesday 10 October 2023, charged with three sexual assaults committed off duty between February 2022 and July 2022.

WYP-Logo.png

PCSO Paul Simpkins has been suspended from duty from the outset of the investigation.

Former West Midlands Police officer, former PC Sharanjit Kaur has been given a 12-month community order at Birmingham Magistrates Court after admitting an off-duty assault on a 12-year-old schoolboy - she had initially denied the offence at a previous hearing.

Former PC Sharanjit Kaur hit him in the face after intervening a dispute between boys close to Nishkam High School in Birmingham in October 2022.

Footage of the incident was quickly shared on social media, and charges were brought after an investigation by the Independent Office for Police Conduct.

150px-West_Midlands_Police_logo.svg.png

Former PC Sharanjit Kaur resigned from West Midlands Police last month. A spokesperson for the Independent Office for Police Conduct added: "Now the criminal case has concluded, the force will hold a misconduct hearing for ex-PC Kaur after our investigation found she had a case to answer for gross misconduct in relation to the force she used and other potential breaches of police standards for professional behaviour."

As former Superintendent Gordon Anglesea and former Sergeant Allen Richards are found guilty of child sex abuse in separate trials, the Times today published an investigation into sexual misconduct by police officers across the country.

Crossing the line: hundreds of police are facing sexual misconduct claims (paywalled - see below)

Seven years later:

"Analysis by The Times exposes the scale of serious crimes committed by serving policemen and women, from rape and violence to corruption and fraud ..."

Revealed: 145 police officers convicted since Sarah Everard’s murder

I've never heard of this process (from the article):

'She was charged via postal charge requisition in mid-September'

If she allegedly did do the acts described in the article it's only right she is charged as a man doing the same would absolutely be charged.

It is mentioned here and here and has also been mentioned in other cases of alleged police misconduct that have been reported in the media.

It is mentioned here and here and has also been mentioned in other cases of alleged police misconduct that have been reported in the media.

But what is it though? They just send out some paperwork?

A Postal Requisition, also known as a Postal Charge (previously known as a court summons) is a summons calling you to appear at the Magistrates’ Court because you have been charged with a criminal offence. It is a legal document. The introduction of the Policing and Crime Act 2017 led to a large increase in the number of suspects being ‘released under investigation’ rather than being released on bail, which in turn has led to a large increase in the number of suspects being charged via Postal Requisition, including serving police officers.

Back
Top Bottom