Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Filth by name. . .

The Criminal Case Review Commission had irrefutable DNA evidence that Andrew Malkinson had not committed the crime as early as 2008, but dismissed its significance. Greater Manchester Police later disposed of the victim's clothing so no additional testing could be carried out (important as different databases often require different DNA markers for comparisons, and as technology evolves more information can be gleaned from a sample).

ETA. Did I say 2008? I meant 3007. A mere 16 years before his exoneration. For shame CCRC, you're not supposed to make a miscarriage of justice worse. I despair.

Last edited:
And Norfolk and Suffolk police forces include personal information of victims and witnesses (only 1200+ ) in a Freedom of Information request response

GDPR breachtastic!

Obvious, real and present dangers associated with...
It included descriptions of offences including sexual and domestic assaults.
Useless fuckers

Obvious, real and present dangers associated with...

Useless fuckers
To me as someone who has worked in this area, as any FOI response should have been carefully reviewed before released. That it clearly hasn't been speaks a systemic or process issue and needs to be investigated as a matter of urgency.

Once information is out there, it's out there. You can't unrelease it.

To me as someone who has worked in this area, as any FOI response should have been carefully reviewed before released. That it clearly hasn't been speaks a systemic or process issue and needs to be investigated as a matter of urgency.

Just like the one that happened in Ireland I imagine it's down to funding cuts and some novice admin type being handed the task without receiving the relevant training.

Yeh someone sent it to the foi team, it should have been checked by at least the person who retrieved the information and the person who posted it up

Just like the one that happened in Ireland I imagine it's down to funding cuts and some novice admin type being handed the task without receiving the relevant training.
Yeah, not wishing to excuse the useless fuckers, but this is just the sort of lapse that might derive from the hollowed-out, privatised, out-sourced, silo mentality that pervades so much of the business complex that we used to call the state.

Radio 4 did a program this week 'Police on Steroids'. It suggested police officers take steroids to bulk up and increase strength. One side effect is that they have an increased sexual drive, one officer claiming it made him need to have sex hourly. Could this be one reason why there are more of these cases?
This is a link to the program;

Radio 4 did a program this week 'Police on Steroids'. It suggested police officers take steroids to bulk up and increase strength. One side effect is that they have an increased sexual drive, one officer claiming it made him need to have sex hourly. Could this be one reason why there are more of these cases?
This is a link to the program;
when it comes to Anabolic Steroids the authorities may have “fallen asleep at the wheel”

Mike Thomas was chronicling this in his 2010 debut novel Pocket Notebook and the bleaker follow up Ugly Bus, both based on his long experience of serving with S Wales police.

Psychological effects​

Misusing anabolic steroids can also cause the following psychological or emotional effects:

• aggressive behaviour
  • mood swings
  • paranoia
  • manic behaviour
  • hallucinations and delusions

Just what we need from our police force.

Without wanting to downplay steroid abuse in the police, the cause of them raping and sexually assaulting people is not steroids but the fact they choose to rape and sexually assault people. Compounded by a culture that enables them to consistently get away with it.
Yeah, I'm not buying the 'i took steroids so I had to rape someone' excuse especially when the NHS page lists erectile dysfunction as a side effect.

Yeah, I'm not buying the 'i took steroids so I had to rape someone' excuse especially when the NHS page lists erectile dysfunction as a side effects

There's no legitimate reason to rape anyone ever. You might have gone 30 years without sex it's still no excuse.

Only cunts commit rape. There are no legitimate reasons or mitigating circumstances.

There's no legitimate reason to rape anyone ever. You might have gone 30 years without sex it's still no excuse.

Only cunts commit rape. There are no legitimate reasons or mitigating circumstances.
I know there are no excuses for rape full stop.

This pathetic attempt to blame it on a drug that causes the opposite effect is just insulting, frankly.

No, of course it's absolutely no excuse for raping! but it might make rapey people rape more often. And make violent people more violent more often. I mean, you just wouldn't give violent rapey people roids, would you?

ETA I don't think anyone was trying to excuse the behaviour, just point it out.

Special Constable dismissed without notice after conviction for sending indecent communication - Metropolitan Police

A misconduct hearing yesterday sacked Special Constable Matthew Collins without notice for gross misconduct.

More details in this BBC report:

Met constable sacked over naked WhatsApp message - BBC News

On 27 March 2023, Collins plead guilty and was convicted in a criminal court of one offence of sending a communication of an indecent or offensive nature. (...)

At the hearing on Friday, Met Operations Assistant Commissioner Twist said that Collins went on a date with 'Miss A', before going back to her house and engaging in consensual sexual activity. When he was preparing to leave he took a photo of her lying naked on a bed, which was sent to her the following day on WhatsApp. In her police statement referenced in the hearing, Miss A said that it was taken without her consent, and that the message left her feeling "vulnerable" and that Collins wanted to "'taunt her".

Without wanting to downplay steroid abuse in the police, the cause of them raping and sexually assaulting people is not steroids but the fact they choose to rape and sexually assault people. Compounded by a culture that enables them to consistently get away with it.

steroid abuse is famous for making people more level headed and reasonable :facepalm: .
mind you the sort of person who is attracted to taking steroids is the last sort of person you want as a copper.
my company binned a steroid user as unsuitable to be a traffic Warden (not for actually using steroids, just massivley unsuitable)

Back
Top Bottom