Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Filth by name. . .

More videos of the incident here

eta: I'm not on twitter so I can only see the first post on the thread.
How aggressive are the police in those videos! They've look like they've just arrived with no knowledge of what's caused the disturbance. Nobody is attacking them or having a go, yet they are aiming tazers and shouting at people, who have their arms up to show no aggression on their part. Shameful!

They won't play for me either, but one of the messages from a family member makes a good point. If the men had attacked the police, why haven't they been charged or remanded? They are all at home now.
Yeah, innit. They'd have been arrested there and then if they attacked a copper for sure.

If anyone clicks on that ^ particular tweet, be warned - the replies are really racist.

Worked for me, too, and I was shocked to see the way a female officer shoved the elderly lady. She's tiny, and if she'd gone over, could easily have broken a hip or something.
Yes, I was shocked at that part too, shoving anyone like that is also unacceptable. I appreciate that, if she had been the one hit in the face, that she was acting in pain and perhaps acting unintentionally, but again the older lady has just been racially abused and seen her family tasered and kicked/stomped on.

Demo 'against racist police violence' planned in Manchester this evening:

eta: https://edition.cnn.com/2024/07/25/uk/british-police-beating-uk-airport-intl-hnk/index.html
The campaign group Stand Up To Racism has announced it will hold a demonstration in central Manchester for Thursday night, calling on people to come and “send a clear message that we won’t stay quiet against racist police violence.”

Last edited:
Some of the comments on there are a bit unpleasant - though there's some decent footage of a racist cunt getting sparked out on a tube train.
The one; "It’s violent Muslims like this that have converted me from Pro-Palestine to Pro-Israel. Israel has been dealing with this violent vermin for hundreds of years."

Yeh of course you were Pro-Palestine but now support Israel because you're against violence. :rolleyes:

The one; "It’s violent Muslims like this that have converted me from Pro-Palestine to Pro-Israel. Israel has been dealing with this violent vermin for hundreds of years."

Yeh of course you were Pro-Palestine but now support Israel because you're against violence. :rolleyes:
Yeah, you're right. The young lad repeatledly advises the older white guy to leave him alone. But instead he just gets more aggressive, then after he makes the "afro boy" comment gets well and truly twatted by what seems like a fine young man. It really doesn't give the example the right wing poster thinks it gives.

That doesn't mean she was attacked by the men.
I didn’t say that it was. I simply made an observation from what was visible within the video.

I expect the reason her nose was bleeding will be evident on the body worn video footage. Which I haven’t seen, presumably you haven’t either.

I doubt the footage will be released while there is the possibility of criminal charges or disciplinary action.

The man who was kicked in the head and stamped on by a police officer has a cyst on his brain, a lawyer for the family has said. Akhmed Yakoob made the comment in a statement outside Rochdale Police Station, a day after footage of the incident at Manchester Airport was shared widely on social media. He said the man - named by the lawyer as Fahir - was found to have a cyst on his brain after a CT scan following the incident. Mr Yakoob - who is also representing Fahir's brother Amaad and their elderly mother - added Fahir's condition worsened overnight.
Mr Yakoob then said the family are "traumatised" and shared that Fahir's older brother works as a police officer for Greater Manchester Police, who is now "afraid to go to work". He added: "He went in today and spoke to his supervisor, and the only reason he is not going to work is because he is fearing for his own safety."

Archived version: https://archive.ph/7jtM3#selection-3727.0-3731.117
Burnham, who admitted he had not seen video from police bodycams, added: “It is a fast-moving and complicated situation in a challenging location at the airport. It is not clear cut, I would say, and there are issues for both sides in the situation...
According to friends of the family, the two men seen in the video had gone to the airport to pick up their mother after she had been racially harassed on the plane. “They went to pick up their mum. Someone was harassing her on the plane, calling her racist words,” said a woman who only gave her last name as Begum. “It was a long journey and she was tired and he wouldn’t leave her alone.” Begum’s son, who gave his last name as Khan, explained that his friend Fahir, 19, and his brother then confronted the man in arrivals, asking “what his problem” was. He claimed it was a purely verbal altercation, after which the man left and reported the incident to the police.
Burnham told the BBC that the mother of the two individuals had said there was an “issue” on a flight coming into the airport and she pointed somebody out. An altercation in the arrivals hall followed before the incident seen in the video, which Burnham said was in the car park. “What people don’t see in the clip is that there is a situation which escalates and escalates very quickly,” he said.

I think it bears repeating that (imo) it's really very interesting that the people that have allegedly attacked police officers including allegedly breaking a female officer's nose have been released without charge, nor has any bodycam footage been released as far as I'm aware.

Last edited:
Cliff Mitchell: Ex-Met PC jailed for 13 years for multiple counts of rape (Warning: this article includes distressing details of the crimes committed by former PC Clifford Mitchell)

_132704470_7d654f63-4e4a-4f62-9ff7-4e89c65c9e13.jpg

(Source: Metropolitan Police)

20111224082822!Metropolitan_Police_Logo.png

Sentencing Mitchell earlier today, Mrs Justice May said former PC Clifford Mitchell's crimes were so serious “a sentence of life imprisonment is required”. Mrs Justice May said:

“Cliff Mitchell is clearly a deeply troubled young man… [his] serious offending appears to have arisen for desire for control.

“The fact he was a police officer, albeit for a short time, will make imprisonment a harsher experience for him.”

I am left with nothing which might allow me confidently to say whether or when the danger which Cliff Mitchell represents will lessen,” the judge said.

“At present, therefore, I am sure that he will continue to be a danger into the future.

A former Metropolitan Police officer who launched a “campaign of rape” against his victims has had his sentence increased at the Court of Appeal.

Former PC Cliff Mitchell carried out more than 50 sex attacks against two female victims between 2014 and 2023, including in September last year when he tied a woman up with cable ties and put duct tape over her mouth:

Jail term increased for serial rapist ex-Metropolitan Police PC

An appeal by PC Cliff Mitchell to have his sentence reduced - on the grounds of his previous good character not being taken into account in his original sentence - was dismissed.​

A former Metropolitan Police officer who launched a “campaign of rape” against his victims has had his sentence increased at the Court of Appeal.

Former PC Cliff Mitchell carried out more than 50 sex attacks against two female victims between 2014 and 2023, including in September last year when he tied a woman up with cable ties and put duct tape over her mouth:

Jail term increased for serial rapist ex-Metropolitan Police PC

An appeal by PC Cliff Mitchell to have his sentence reduced - on the grounds of his previous good character not being taken into account in his original sentence - was dismissed.​

I'd be interested to know why the investigation was originally NFA'd in 2017. It might have saved a lot of trauma and misery if they'd locked the fucker up 6 years earlier.

Back
Top Bottom