Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England v Germany - Tuesday 29/06 - 17:00

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd be tempted to sub the yellow-carded holding midfielders sooner rather than later.
I was thinking that, bring on someone like Foden or Grealish, but a) Southgate generally isn't that adventurous and b) I'm not tactically astute enough to know whether that would leave a fundamental weakness that would be our undoing.

Isn't Fill Foden supposedly the best young player in the world or something? I liked the cut of his jib the other day.

Need more turn and run-ers. So looking forward to Henderson replacing Saka in3, 2, 1...

Keep giving the ball to Saka. Apart from Sterling he's the only one looking to go forward every time.

We want English goals, not "enjoyable" :rolleyes: :mad:

they should just give out participation medels to both side

51h2kBqXP2L._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

I don't follow football but apart from the first 10 minutes or so this has been an enjoyable match so far. dunno what everyone's moaning about.
did you see yesterdays matches? Now they were class. I think we have been a bit spoilt, plus some of us are shitting it.

Our lot have faces like smacked arses. I don't want them polluting my screen. It's as bad as seeing Ann Robinson on the Countdown trailers.

Back
Top Bottom