Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Drag Queen Story Times picketed by protestors who claim that it grooms children and promotes paedophilia

I don't think the handprint leotard is ok either tbh, it's really weird and objectifying.
But I also don't think it's less appropriate than this outfit
FqLMhDlXoAIeTI4

That image was from google and it came from Twitter ok!

hey Pot meet kettle with you uneducated bilge

Facebook was not my study partner

hmm so you are against vaccinations as well right?
You really are scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Tell you what, you seem to know so much why don't you tell me more?

In the meantime maybe we should get back on topic.

I'll confirm that the weird drag acts are fucked up and you can say it's perfectly normal if it makes you fell all fuzzy inside.

I'll confirm that the weird drag acts are fucked up and you can say it's perfectly normal if it makes you fell all fuzzy inside.
You're just being a straight-up prude now (at best). Who cares if you think they're weird?

My faith? Fuck off. I'm not a religious robot who has been indoctrinated by some ridiculous idea spouted by some fools.

Why am I biased and you are not?
Well, its funny that there has been sexual content dangled in front of babies and young children on tv and in traditional children's performances for decades now but its only a problem when it involves gay or trans people and LGBT+ culture. I'd say that indicates a bias. This is like the Satan worshipping scares from - was it the 90s? - which probably involved mostly the same people getting all upset about something that was't happening.

Until someone can provide convincing evidence that something bad is happening here I'm going to assume a homophobic bias because that's what it looks like.

quite sure you clap when people drown in the sea outside Italy#

at least the gays did not get them

I don't think the handprint leotard is ok either tbh, it's really weird and objectifying.

I don't disagree. But that image is from a show aimed at adults which lets them bring babies along who won't have a clue what's happening. Cirque De Soleil is advertised as a show for all the family.

Well, its funny that there has been sexual content dangled in front of babies and young children on tv and in traditional children's performances for decades now but its only a problem when it involves gay or trans people and LGBT+ culture. I'd say that indicates a bias. This is like the Satan worshipping scares from - was it the 90s? - which probably involved mostly the same people getting all upset about something that was't happening.

Until someone can provide convincing evidence that something bad is happening here I'm going to assume a homophobic bias because that's what it looks like.
So again I would question what the fuck the parents are thinking.

They are ultimately the custodians.

Sadly others will take advantage when the guard is down, be it a peadophile, priest, sexual predator, whatever. Why give them the means?

If anyone thinks it is always innocent, then they need their heads examined, as all too often a preditor will find a way in.

Those who are allowing that need to explain why they are ok with it.

Last edited:
quite sure you clap when people drown in the sea outside Italy#

at least the gays did not get them
What are you talking about?

I'm a son of two non English parents who now lives abroad.

But you are right at least the gays didn't get them!

Several of the photos have featured people in drag. It's possible they are straight but even so drag is so embedded as part of gay culture that I'm not sure it makes much difference. It's still an attack on gay culture.
Is anyone here attacking gay culture though? I'm sure the fash probably are.

(I don't actually know what gold balls or footlongs are :oops:)

Well, Tbh I would rather question the judgement of anyone ,(women includeed) who would think taking their babies out to a sexualised night out on behalf of "the gays" is somehow liberating to "the gays".

(Really the mothers pictured are showing their allegiances against homophobia - which is a noble thing to do)

FqLMhDlXoAIeTI4

☝️
Footlong and golf balls.

(Autocorrect made it GOLD, which I accept is entirely appropriate) - GOLDMEMBER

Is anyone here attacking gay culture though? I'm sure the fash probably are.
I'd say Doppleganger is a pretty clear case with all that grooming talk. Couldn't speak to how far, if at all, other people are drawing from homophobia (active or subconscious) in other cases but the broad direction of the conversation has pretty clearly drawn on tropes of male body in drag=predatory. Which yeah, does traditionally stem from anti-queer sentiment.

I'd say Doppleganger is a pretty clear case with all that grooming talk. Couldn't speak to how far, if at all, other people are drawing from homophobia (active or subconscious) in other cases but the broad direction of the conversation has pretty clearly drawn on tropes of male body in drag=predatory. Which yeah, does traditionally stem from anti-queer sentiment.
I meant regulars rather than the weird drive-by. Thanks for answering though.

What else is happening there.

Describe what you see and then try to sell it to the World.

Do you think they will see it as anything else?

If it isn't grooming, then what is it? Grown men performing like that in front of babies isn't normal. Are you another apologist?

When the police come knocking, will you have a clear conscious of what is actually going on, as for an outsider, it looks more than dodgy...
Fucking hell

I don't want to be that guy, but some of my best friends are gay.

You're being an apologist here and also directing your BS at me to try and deflect the bigger issue.

Good work on the schoolboy Freud though.

I actually think it's a reasonable question. Sort of going back to the bit where we at least attempt to talk with rather than at each other, I'd reckon the tendency of people to say "this is about homophobia" has a good reason to come to that conclusion based on social knowledge, prior conversations of similar type etc. But it's often more complicated, involving different people in each case, and without either straightforwardly homophobic comments or a spyglass into people's internal workings it's often impossible to say truly one way or the other. I do think it's worth considering what part of a conversation makes people think "ah this is from hating The Gays isn't it" though, because it's clearly ticking boxes in that direction.

apolgist for what Doppelganger

gay pedos ?

my best freinds are gay is like uncle ruckus saying his family is black

Back
Top Bottom