Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Drag Queen Story Times picketed by protestors who claim that it grooms children and promotes paedophilia

the country of section 28 not learning any lessons

its the gays ....

What do weirdos performing their sex clownery in front of babies have to do with gay individuals? 🤡🤡🤣

All the gay men I know want nothing to do with it.

We have had several pages of discussion on here about this and it's been in all the papers and on This Morning, so I'm not sure that it's a shock that Edie knew what term to google...

It's all YOUR FAULT EDIE. 🙈🙉🙊

have we had any politician threated to take on Aardman animation yet

wonder how far we are doing the american culture war bollocks as the USA

think of the children!!!!

The only people claiming slightly creepily not to be able to see that it’s sexualised are smokedout and belboid. They maintain it’s just the normal splits
DE9E88E0-17A8-4E73-BB0B-6BA73D0C5C28.jpeg

Don’t believe your own eyes folks!

I didn’t add sexualised. But why would it matter? It’s clearly fucking sexualised. The edgy ‘take your baby to a drag show’ vibe is what it’s about :confused: That’s the reason it’s edgy.

Drag is huge at the moment. Drag Race is one of the biggest shows in the world. Perhaps people go because they like drag not because they are trying to be edgy or make some kind of social statement.

Not sure how I feel about this casa baba stuff. I mean, I can't see mothers taking their kids if they thought it wasn't safe. Given the febrile atmospher surrounding this stuff I'd imagine that many would be hyper sensitive to the possibility. Not going to lie though, it does seem a bit odd. Don't ask me to rationalise that because I can't.

I didn’t add sexualised. But why would it matter? It’s clearly fucking sexualised. The edgy ‘take your baby to a drag show’ vibe is what it’s about :confused: That’s the reason it’s edgy.
But they're babies. What will they even know about anything that's going on? The babies don't look bothered either way tbh. But a show for mothers and their babies is a show for the mothers, primarily, isn't it? And they look like they're enjoying themselves.

I'm confused by this whole argument tbh. What is there to object to? What business is it of yours, frankly, if some parents fancy watching a drag act like that with their infant children?

Question: Why do the more critical folks think these two mums organised the acts? They did say outright in their promo, but just as an exercise in placing yourself in someone else's head.
Honestly I think they were probably just looking for a usp.
Baby raves - boring, they have them all over the place even in Swindon.
Drag queens - over done, they're in libraries everywhere now.
Thongs & nipple tassle baby sensory experiences - now THAT is pushing the envelope!

Drag is huge at the moment. Drag Race is one of the biggest shows in the world. Perhaps people go because they like drag not because they are trying to be edgy or make some kind of social statement.

we just sheeple we don't know that is been created by a pizza joint in Woking with a sweaty basement

You got it from Mumsnet. That's significant, it will help track down where this stuff came from.
I got all the images off Google images. Like I’ve told you.

Do you think the event never happened or that the photos aren’t real and somehow staged by right wing American fundamentalists?

I mean you could be right. But my instinct is you’re wrong.

Oh no, the person who unironically went Groomers all over the chat just called me an apologist, however will I cope.
By accepting that's what you're doing?

Either way I don't care. If you think this is all ok, then I hope you sleep as sound as a baby (but not a baby with half naked weirdos in tight leather parading themselves Infront of you).

littlebabyjesus wins the pot, "we want to see something interesting and it does the babies no particular harm" was indeed the thing they put in their bumf. Specifically:
“We wanted to create the type of event we ourselves as Mums would want to go to. There’s only so many times you can listen to the f**king Wheels on the Bus. We wanted to give parents the experience of a ‘big London night out’.. cabaret, drinks and dancing.. but one you can bring your baby to and still be home for bedtime”
Perverts and monsters, I'm sure.

Don’t believe your own eyes :D

Why do you think parents like Agent Sparrow don’t let their younger children watch RuPaul? I mean I like a good drag race binge. But I wouldn’t let a younger primary school age kid watch it, because it’s got Adult Themes in it.

It’s a little creepy you vehemently maintaining there’s nothing sexualised about RuPaul or those images.

Still zero engagement on either the impact of media bullying on young parents or interest in their actual stated reasons for doing it from the concerned folks, of course. It's almost as though looking at them as people makes it more difficult to view them as A Problem With Society.

i'm not the one creepily obsessed with the idea of drag performers corrupting children

:hmm:
"Creepily"?

I have certain standards and I believe that the next generation need not be exposed to fetishism from an early age.

You might want to look in the mirror and question your own moral compass, as I can tell you that any one I ask in the pub I'm currently in will think this whole sorry affair some sort of bizarre kink or worse a depravity.

Still zero engagement on either the impact of media bullying on young parents or interest in their actual stated reasons for doing it from the concerned folks, of course. It's almost as though looking at them as people makes it more difficult to view them as A Problem With Society.

do you expect any more Facebook as not given them an alternative position

slight embarrassed i've been railing against American politics whilst this tread has been festering on here

Back
Top Bottom