Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump the road that might not lead to the White House - Redux 2024 thread.

No he's not. He's a fucking whining nutjob. Now he's on the lie of eating pets! The moderator is doing a fact check which he's refuting. He's starting to lose his shit. Lunatic.

I hate this shit fuck.

But I see him differently to how others see him. He’s good at what he does. He’s in control. He’s not ranting

She needs to push back on the bulsslhit that his own constituency will believe
It's a matter of time though, she's very limited in that she can only do broad strokes in rebuttal. And how do prove a negative kind of thing, like how to rebut his insane claims that abortions leads to executing babies after birth, or people are eating dogs for food, other than just saying its lies?

Anyone who doesn’t agree with him aren’t going to change their mind and vote Trump. She needs to push back on the bullshit

She’s doing that now, but she’s whining.

I can see why her team were/are concerned.

The words are less important than the delivery
Her voice is a wee bit nasal/whiny.

She’s behind the curve.
Whatever drugs he’s taken are working well. He’s giving authority, certainly. Proper alpha vibes
He's remarkably restrained compared with his previous performances. Well, except for all the bullshit, but he's not butting in and he's relatively calm.

He’s insane but he doesn’t matter.

What matters most is his followers. He’s speaking to them.

If you think he’s doing well there’s something wrong with you.

He’s been doing terribly in the last few weeks. But right now he’s doing better. He’s speaking in actual sentences for a start.

Why do we always call women ' Whiny' ?
I'm listening to the words.

The voters aren’t, they’re making judgments based on bullshit like how her voice sounds, the way she’s smiling, the at he’s holding himself still.

He’s insane but he doesn’t matter.

What matters most is his followers. He’s speaking to them.

He’s been doing terribly in the last few weeks. But right now he’s doing better. He’s speaking in actual sentences for a start.

The voters aren’t, they’re making judgments based on bullshit like how her voice sounds, the way she’s smiling, the at he’s holding himself still.
Of course they are. Why we shouldn't be on here.

Communication. It's not just about the words. It's also about non-verbal communication, body language, tone of voice, pitch, modulation, etc.
I'm well aware off that. It's the whining woman that's irking me. That's her voice, and the voice that's been trumps rally cry since she stood.

Back
Top Bottom