Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Doctor Who Series 10

Please tell me it's the 1st of April.

I was more than happy to give the new Doctor a chance even if it wasn't my preferred choice to stick with male casting.

But Bradley fucking Walsh. If a veto it I look like a masogynist, if I watch it it's got Bradley Walsh in it. There is no win scenario here.

I can't see the problem, Bradley deserves the part as the only person to have five Olympic gold medals and a Tour de France win.

It strikes me, though, that Walsh is a modern day Roy Castle. (Without the multi-instrumentalistness).

Roy Castle accompanied a person who thought he was the Doctor quite ably.

The Chase is rubbish.
second best thing on tele after Doctor Who

I bet it isn't him though. He's busy doing that quiz watched by millions, has run for half a decade and won at this years NTA's Then of course there is his busy Soccer Aid duties for charity. No he'll be too busy

Bradley: 'Well done Doctor, you've just saved the lives of the 17 billion inhabitants of the 73rd Spiral Galaxy!'
Doctor: 'Just another day at the office for me Bradley'.
Bradley: Wmph dmph Doctor, yopgh jupt saghr the lipg of the 17 billiophg...
Doctor: what the fuck are you saying? Not even the TARDIS universal translator can make sense your mumbling bumbling regional accent!!

Bradley: Wmph dmph Doctor, yopgh jupt saghr the lipg of the 17 billiophg...
Doctor: what the fuck are you saying? Not even the TARDIS universal translator can make sense your mumbling bumbling regional accent!!
Your post had me scurrying to Wikipedia. I've always had him down as having one of those generic 'southern' accents. Watford apparently.

Is that the one where they call the black guy the 'dark destroyer', because that's fucking not OK.
... and they go on about the fat feller eating a lot and 'the governess' being some kind of mixture of a fatty and a dominatrix. Oh, and the other one is 'the vixen'. ((((Bradbantz))))

Your post had me scurrying to Wikipedia. I've always had him down as having one of those generic 'southern' accents. Watford apparently.
There's been many a time where I knew the answer but didn't know the question because of Bradley's god awful accent / pronouciation.

I have him conflated in my head with the awful "it's a puppet" comedian who has just been announced for Strictly. I've only just realised that they are different people.

Back
Top Bottom