Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

It's quite a nasty virus and if you have a respiritory problem it could be very bad for you indeed. I have a mate who is a parmedic in East London and up to Easter last year it was rife, then it tailed off. Came back in the Winter.

I know one person hospitalised with a clot on his lungs, nasty but he recovered. He's very overweight and admits to himself he eats unhealthily. A few other people diagnosed and had a few shitty days.
Last year when it was novel precautions were rightly taken, but now much more is known and the risks are far better known i.e. the risks are far less.

I don't know anybody who have died, but have heard of three seperate occasions of Covid-19 being put on the death certificate rather than the heart attacks and stroke of the elderly three. Add that to the BBC figures flashed before our eyes every day of deaths within 28 days of any reason with a positive test and that concerns me.

Vaccinate the elderly and vulnerable, of course. Let the rest of us get on with life properly.

Hancock and Johnson are a pair of cunts and Blair wants every man, woman and child to be jabbed as he's so concerned for our well-being.

My views on Covid, so ship me off to the conspiraloon camp. :) As somebody tagged me on the anti-vaxx, 5G, chemtrail nutter thread. :D
Because they have to put down every condition that the subject had when they died.

Because covid could well have been, given how it is so damaging, the thing that decided whether those heart attacks were going tobbe fatal or not.

Doctors don't generally make shit up on death certificates, even during the first few months of an unfolding novel medical disaster

I really don't get U75 these days, it used to be a site of rebellion, yet any view of anti government oppression ie vaccination passports, lockdowns, restrictions etc are seen as loons.

I'm not trolling by any means, so don't want any abuse, I'm just curious as to why people are like this and where it comes from.

I don't recall in the last 20 years U75 ever being a site of rebellion against scientific method.

I've only just realised that the Great Reset is a different conspiracy theory fromThe Great Replacement. Those Rothschilds clearly don't believe in keeping all their eggs in one basket. Are there any other Great ......... theories out there that I should be aware of?

I imagine Griff 's probably gone by now, but if not, or for anyone who's thinking along similar lines, I thought this text was useful:

Rather than make vague statements for #freedom in the style of the Tea party right, we must locate and attack the instruments of power and control. “Lockdown” has come to mean a myriad of very contrasting measures – from asking people to stay at home to policed curfews, from enforcing meager workplace health and safety to the breaking of strikes, from closing businesses and schools to violent prison lockdowns (the term’s original meaning), from fining tourists and quarantine hotels to detaining migrants in military camps. It should be obvious which of these as anarchists we must attack, and which we can leave alone – or even fight for.

We must define our targets and recognise our enemies. Free business has nothing to do with our freedom. Simply opposing lockdown “edicts from on high” is as empty as supporting all protest. In the UK we have seen large, rowdy Covid-conspiracy demos led by celebrity anti-Semites, but we have also seen unpolitical gatherings fighting the police – as well as organised demonstrations for black lives. The US presents an even simpler dichotomy. Nothing could be clearer than the difference between the late-Spring business protests against Democratic governors and the Summer’s black uprising against the police. The first stood for the rights of small businesses and merged into the right-wing militia movement. The second exploded anger at the cops, expropriated goods and created temporary autonomous spaces. As anarchists we know where we stand.

Back
Top Bottom