Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

LynnDoyleCooper : Fair point.

I'd want to sympathise with someone's issues, but in this particular context, I'm not at all good at that :oops:

Because it's very hard not to think 'WTF!!!!???' when you see someone carrying such a blatantly bonkers sign as that! :eek:

Last edited:
If it was a bloke he'd be all over twitter getting ripped to shreds.

Which would be fair enough and I'm more than happy to rip into them too. In my limited experience of coming across people like this a fair few of them are often unwell though, or have some issues going on. I am trying to show a bit more understanding and empathy nowadays, but yeah, they do make it very hard to have any sympathy for them though.

Last edited:
This was posted on the general covid thread...

Corbyn's nutjob brother has been collared. Seems to be more plod and reporters than protestors.

I've watched it whilst eating, so many loons spotted, can anyone add to my list?

911 loons
Climate change denying loons.
Anti-vaxxer loons
5G loons.
Freeman of the Land loons.
Jail Bill Gates loons.
Anti-compulsory micro-chipping loons.
David Icke banner waving loons.

And, on the other side, a single loon with a megaphone basically telling them they are all loons & should fuck off home, funny as fuck. :D

The thing that pisses me off most, once I stopped laughing at the loons, is they actually left me feeling sorry for the cops. :mad:

I've watched it whilst eating, so many loons spotted, can anyone add to my list?

911 loons
Anti-vaxxer loons
5G loons.
Jail Bill Gates loons.

And, on the other side, a single loon with a megaphone basically telling them they are all loons & should fuck off home, funny as fuck. :D

The thing that pisses me off most, once I stopped laughing at the loons, is they actually left me feeling sorry for the cops. :mad:
What about Free Assange? Is this all a distraction so that he may be forgotten?

Which would be fair enough and I'm more than happy to rip into them too. In my limited experience of coming across people like this a fair few of them are often unwell though, or have some issues going on. And yeah, they do make it very hard to have any sympathy for that though.

To be fair(and I'm not being facetious) the only times I believe shit like this is when I've been on a mad bender and got a touch of the auld comedown and sleep deprivation psychosis, but it soon dissipates and I wouldn't ever utter it to anybody else because I know it's just in my head. So ye, I do wonder the mental state of people who genuinely believe this kind of thing.

911 loons
Anti-vaxxer loons
5G loons.
Jail Bill Gates loons.

It was a very British protest with everyone videoing every one else and being seemingly very reasonable and quite polite and most importantly no guns. And for that, I will be grateful for small mercies.

More than half of them wouldn't be out of place in the Green Fields at Glasto. Could have done with an anti-Badger cull to help complete the Loon Top Trump set and a cyclist with a generator DJ sound system sampling Icke and speaking of which where was the False Messiah?

More than half of them wouldn't be out of place in the Green Fields at Glasto. Could have done with an anti-Badger cull to help complete the Loon Top Trump set and a cyclist with a generator DJ sound system sampling Icke and speaking of which where was the False Messiah?
Apparently Glastonbury Town Council have just published an anti 5g Review

And that's exactly and 100% what the Green Fields up the hill were like last year! :cool:
Man! :p :D

</heads to Cider Bus ..... :) >

I wouldn’t like to share a workplace with one of those ringpieces after they’ve been attending a mass gathering during a pandemic. Bosses should tell them to stay home for 14 days.

Back
Top Bottom