Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

I'm with this reaction.
This 'newbie' has got to be on an utterly deliberate wind-up IMO.
Do actual conspiranoids still use the word 'sheeple' FFS? :rolleyes:
I also suspect previous posting history on Urban under some different name or other </conspiracy ... :D >

Sheeple is still a thing. See it on a regular basis on social media and comments sections, from American posters mostly.

...and what does two sheds actually have to say about this, apart from their endorsement of our new friend ? :hmm:

Well it was fairly obvious that it was going to be banned quite quickly but I wanted to know more about Gates' murders and arrest warrant. We were <this close> to getting absolute proof of Gates' misdeeds. But thanks to all the heavy handed insults we'll never know what secret information it was privy to. :mad:

That could have led to international arrest warrants and lengthy jail time for Gates but NO we had to pile in with the insults and it had no time to get back to give its references :(.

Well it was fairly obvious that it was going to be banned quite quickly but I wanted to know more about Gates' murders and arrest warrant. We were <this close> to getting absolute proof of Gates' misdeeds. But thanks to all the heavy handed insults we'll never know what secret information it was privy to. :mad:

That could have led to international arrest warrants and lengthy jail time for Gates but NO we had to pile in with the insults and it had no time to get back to give its references :(.

I've had a look around the internet and found this which I've had to put behind spoiler tags to protect to faint of heart :

statement.jpg

as you can see it's the sworn statement of an academic and is fully corroborated by an associate - why oh why arent tptb not kicking in his doors and dragging him off to an international court? I smell Bilderberg!!!11!!11 😱

Anti-vaxxers are fucking odd, aren't they? I guess along with antibiotics, vaccinations are THE achievement of modern medicine. How do such people even exist? :confused: :facepalm: I don't blame Frank for being angry that they exist.
They should be added to a national public register, have their children taken away and have ankle bracelets attached to track their movements.

I've had a look around the internet and found this which I've had to put behind spoiler tags to protect to faint of heart :

as you can see it's the sworn statement of an academic and is fully corroborated by an associate - why oh why arent tptb not kicking in his doors and dragging him off to an international court? I smell Bilderberg!!!11!!11 😱

See a conspiracy, I knew Marco had cracked it if we'd only let him expound :thumbs:

Not just Marxist chat. There's a thread with some genuine Marxist boners. Also a very intense jacket potato debate. I feel you're selling us short.
Was there a winner in jacket potato debate as to whether the cheese or beans should be put on first? :hmm:

I need to know whether I'm doing it right or not. (Beans first, obvs.)

The BBC genuinely has a disinformation reporter

Bet that goes down a treat when she introduces herself to would-be interviewees on the ground...

“Hi, I'm Marianna, and I'm the official BBC Disinformation Correspondent - I'd love to have a quick chat as I have been reliably informed from numerous sources that you are the go-to guy for absolute mental woo bollocks on this topic, care to comment?”

:D

Apparently there have been a lot of other mass gatherings advertised in local groups and elsewhere on social media, planned for this weekend.
Some of these are being organised by the “UK Freedom Movement”.
They’re registered as a company and look who the sole officer is:
(Jayda Fransen of Britain First)

Apparently there have been a lot of other mass gatherings advertised in local groups and elsewhere on social media, planned for this weekend.
Some of these are being organised by the “UK Freedom Movement”.
They’re registered as a company and look who the sole officer is:
(Jayda Fransen of Britain First)
I think you've unearthed a pretty big story there. Great work!

Good find Orang Utan .
Makes sense :facepalm:

Oh look, they have a forum, and judging by the thread titles, they are not being taken very seriously.

1b.png

I think you've unearthed a pretty big story there. Great work!
Wasn’t me who found that out though last night I looked at their page on Facebook and it’s predictable BF shite, ‘anti-jihadist’ rants and the like, mostly from this one bloke in a taxi, who I think is the leader/founder. His name is Richard Inman, an ex-soldier, who’s previously been involved with Tommy Robinson. He’s got a YouTube channel full of hateful crap. one of the vids is a chat with Anne-Marie Waters, leader of Morrissey’s favourite party, For Britain

Paging Shirl - is that the 'free hugs' bloke?
Yes, the one with the shorts and the scratty white beard. He's also a volunteer on reception at the Town Hall. I have been in contact with the Town Hall on twitter to remind them that volunteers have no employment rights and I won't be going in there again until he's sacked. They have replied that they are looking into it and will get back to me.
I don't think that they know I only ever go into the TH to use their loos.

97327028_278342876893700_1391509300131659776_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom