Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

So trying to get someone aimed off a PUBLIC forum for merely disagreeing isn’t an act of fascism ?
Its really out of order how you are being treated here. No one has any right to ban you from this forum - and clearly they are trying to do just that.
Trust me on this, just copy the following and paste it in the next post and also on your user profile and none of these closet stalinists will be able to touch you.
---------------------------------------------------------

I, Marco Lebone™, Creditor, Agent acting in full capacity as Author of the Copyright Trademark Name Claim autograph of © Marco Lebone or any other derivative thereof , a flesh and blood human being in possession of a sovereign and individual spirit, a living soul, do hereby make Oath and state the following is my Truth and my Law :

Understanding and Intent :

Whereas :

The United Kingdom is a common law jurisdiction enjoying the protection of cI, Marco Lebone ™, Creditor, Agent acting in full capacity as Author of the Copyright Trademark Name Claim autograph of ©MARCO LEBONE or any other derivative thereof , a flesh and blood human being in possession of a sovereign and individual spirit, a living soul, do hereby make Oath and state the following is my Truth and my Law :

Understanding and Intent :

Whereas :

The United Kingdom is a common law jurisdiction enjoying the protection of common law where equality before the law is paramount and mandatory,

The law of agent and principal applies and that service upon one is service upon both,

The universal maxim of law, to wit; the partner (Government) of my partner (MARCO LEBONE) is not my partner (Marco Lebone) applies herein and is in full force and effect,

All Acts are statutes restricted in scope and applicability by the British Constitution and common law,

A Claim of Right establishes 'lawful excuse', a tenet of common law and I may choose not to obey a, court, tribunal, statute, Act or order,

I have the right to revoke or deny consent to be represented and thus governed and in so doing exist free of government control, obligations, limitations and statutory restraints,

Notices served to Corporations, or persons acting as principals or agents for said Corporations, retain legal validity, effectiveness, and authority of any established Claims and/or Understandings and/or Intents, without prejudice, if positions or persons holding certain positions of the said Corporations are replaced, succeeded or changed in any way,

All services provided by the United Kingdom are to support human rights and should be free for all humans or are paid for by the United Kingdom and being served by the United Kingdom does not forfeit my rights,

Nothing in this Notice affects my rights to any pension, service or claim and so on, based on contributions currently or previously paid to the United Kingdom,

Legalese is the language of the Law Society, it is similar to English, but is not, I do not speak or understand it and all communications with me shall be in plain English,

Any court or government has a legal responsibility to identify itself as de facto or de jure and not doing so when asked is fraudulent and in fact a criminal offense of fraud,

Upon my declaration any and all agreements, contracts, claims, and so on, are accordingly null and void where they are in unfair or unreasonable violation of my human's rights,

Acting peacefully within community standards does not breach the peace,

Any action for which I can apply for and receive a licence, consent or permission, must itself be a fundamentally lawful action and therefore no application is required and therefore I do not have to register, apply, submit, beg, pay or be governed to exercise my rights at common-law including but not limited to :

• The development erection alteration and extension of building/s or structure/s on or below land or water within the boundary of my property,
  • Travelling on the public highway in an unregistered, private automobile held under a claim of right without license provided I am not engaging in commerce thereupon, and said automobile can be lawfully unmarked and void of license plates or marked as I wish, such as through the use of identification plates, similar in appearance to license plates,
  • The birth of children,
I have a right to use my property without having to pay for the use or enjoyment of it,

A summons is merely an invitation to attend and those issued by the Ministry of Justice or its franchises which are de facto corporations, creates no obligation or dishonour if ignored,

Peace officers have a duty to distinguish between statutes and law and failure to do so is gross negligence equivalent to fraud and those who attempt to enforce statutes against me are in fact breaking the law,

I can travel with my guests freely, by any means through the United Kingdom, unmolested and where no harm, injury, loss or breach of the peace has been observed peace officers have no reason to :

• Stop me and my guests on a public highway,
  • To ask for traffic documents as these are obtained by application and
  • I have the right to refuse interaction with them and I am not obliged to answer their questions,
  • I have the right to refuse to interact or co-operate with criminals, de facto government agents or grossly negligent peace officers,
  • If I have the power to elect a representative and empower them to appoint peace officers then I also have the power to appoint directly, I so I must have the power to fulfill those duties my self,
The Law provides remedy at all times, even against rogue or negligent peace officers and de facto governments,

I am not obliged to obey the orders of any one claiming to be a Queen or King or those acting on behalf of such an entity or any one who claims authority over me,

There may be more of this to follow,

Therefore be it now known to any and all interested, concerned or affected parties, that I Marco Lebone, am a Freeman and do hereby serve notice and state clearly specifically and unequivocally my intent to peacefully and lawfully exist free of all statutory obligations, restrictions and that I maintain all rights at law to trade, exchange or barter and exist without deceptive governance and to do so without limitations, restrictions or regulations created by others and without my consent.

Claim :

I, Marco Lebone am a Freeman who operates with full responsibility and not a child of the government and do not seek or need permission to engage in lawful and peaceful activities, especially from those who claim limited liability.

I claim Common Law jurisdiction to resolve matters of commerce with equitable remedy by estoppel.

The right to engage in these activities and that all property held by me is held under a Claim of Right.

Once this Notice is served, anyone who interferes with my lawful activities and who fails to properly dispute or make lawful counterclaim is breaking the law, cannot claim good faith or colour of right and that such transgressions will be dealt with in a properly convened court de jure.

It is my right and solemn duty not only to keep the peace but also to intervene wherever may be necessary to ensure that the peace is kept.

That my identity can forever be established correctly by my presence as a human being together as may be necessary sworn attestations from friends, family, and other associates.

That this supercedes any necessity to obtain or carry any form of external token such as an Identity Card for any lawful purpose of establishing my true identity for the simple reason that no such token can ever represent my sovereign soul.

That the courts in the United Kingdom are de-facto and are in fact in the profitable business of conducting, witnessing and facilitating the transactions of security interests and I further claim they require the consent of both parties prior to providing any such services and I do hereby deny consent to any transaction of a security interest issuing under any Act for as herein stated as a Freeman I am not subject to any Act.

Any and all agreements, contracts, claims, and so on, are accordingly null and void as they are in unfair or unreasonable violation of my human's rights.

The law of agent and principal applies and that service upon one is service upon both, and therefore affected parties wishing to dispute these claims or make their own counterclaims must respond within FOURTEEN (14) days of service of Notice, certified proof of delivery is proof of service. Responses must be under Oath or attestation, upon full commercial liability and penalty of perjury and registered in the Notary Office herein.

Failure to register a dispute in the stated fashion and time against these claims, and then successfully defeating these claims in a court of common law will result in an automatic default judgment securing forevermore all rights herein claimed and establishing permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence barring the bringing of charges by peace officer or prosecutor under any statute or Act or regulation against My Self Freeman Marco Lebone for exercising these lawful and properly established rights, freedoms and duties.

Also this bit Marco - this is really important

My Fee Schedule :

For any transgressions by peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants is :

FIVE HUNDRED (£500) POUNDS GBP PER HOUR or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed or otherwise regulated and

FIVE THOUSAND (£5000) POUNDS GBP PER HOUR or portion thereof if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process, and

FIFTY THOUSAND (£50,000) POUNDS GBP PER DAY if any personal property is being taken away from me without my express written and notarized consent and

FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND (£500,000) POUNDS GBP PER INDIVIDUAL reasonably involved, for any violence brought against me, my family or anyone under my care and if I am ever forced to suffer the effects of what has come to be known as non-lethal weapon such as a Taser, without my express written and Notarised consent.

The right to be entirely free to determine my own medication needs at all times and never under any circumstances be forced to ingest or otherwise receive into my body by way of vaccination, electro-magnetic energy, audio or visual energy or any other method any substance or alien energies I choose not to accept.

For any transgressions by peace officers, government principles, agents of the justice system, agents of the medical professions, or anyone else, in the event I am forced to undergo any such ingestion forced on me is :

FIVE MILLION (£5,000,000) POUNDS GBP PER INDIVIDUAL reasonably involved, without my express written and Notarised consent.

The right to use a Notary Public to secure payment of the aforementioned FEE SCHEDULE against any transgressors who by their actions or omissions harm me or my interests, directly or by proxy in any way.

The right to choose a lawful method of payment upon demand.

The right to convene a proper court de jure in order to address any potentially criminal actions of any peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants who having been served notice of this claim fail to dispute or discuss or make lawful counterclaim and then interfere by act or omission with the lawful exercise of properly claimed and established rights and freedoms.

The right to use any service provided by the Government that I deem necessary without such affecting my status as a Freeman.

The right to keep and use as I see fit any and all inheritances given to me.

The right to determine what is best for me, my family and anyone under my care.

The right to govern myself accordingly and to refuse any service or intervention by any level of government.

The right to have, in the event of my death, all of my property and inheritances that I pass on, protected by this Claim and that my Will is my final word.

The right to de-register anything that has been registered by me and by this Notice anything so registered is now de-registered.

The right of lawful excuse.

The right to deal with any counterclaims or disputes publicly and in an open forum using discussion and negotiation and to capture and record said discussion and negotiation for whatever lawful purpose as I see fit.

Definitions :

1. Marco Lebone is Marco Lebone ™, Creditor, Agent acting in full capacity as Author of the Copyright Trademark Name Claim autograph of ©MARCO LEBONE or any other derivative thereof.

2. Statute is a legislated rule of society which has been given the force of law.

3. Society is a number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal.

4. Freeman is Freeman-on-the-Land.

5. Community is a unified body of individuals with common interests living in a particular area.

6. A by-law is defined as a rule of a corporation.

7. Notice is Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right.

8. Corporations also means Companies.

9. Law is Common Law.

10. Automobile is a Private Travel Conveyance.

11. Peace Officer is Police Constables and/or Officers.

12. Traffic Documents are but not limited to MOT Certificate, Car Registration, Drivers Licence, Insurance, Car Tax.

ommon law where equality before the law is paramount and mandatory,

The law of agent and principal applies and that service upon one is service upon both,

The universal maxim of law, to wit; the partner (Government) of my partner (MARCO LEBONE) is not my partner Marco Lebone) applies herein and is in full force and effect,

All Acts are statutes restricted in scope and applicability by the British Constitution and common law,

A Claim of Right establishes 'lawful excuse', a tenet of common law and I may choose not to obey a, court, tribunal, statute, Act or order,

I have the right to revoke or deny consent to be represented and thus governed and in so doing exist free of government control, obligations, limitations and statutory restraints,

Notices served to Corporations, or persons acting as principals or agents for said Corporations, retain legal validity, effectiveness, and authority of any established Claims and/or Understandings and/or Intents, without prejudice, if positions or persons holding certain positions of the said Corporations are replaced, succeeded or changed in any way,

All services provided by the United Kingdom are to support human rights and should be free for all humans or are paid for by the United Kingdom and being served by the United Kingdom does not forfeit my rights,

Nothing in this Notice affects my rights to any pension, service or claim and so on, based on contributions currently or previously paid to the United Kingdom,

Legalese is the language of the Law Society, it is similar to English, but is not, I do not speak or understand it and all communications with me shall be in plain English,

Any court or government has a legal responsibility to identify itself as de facto or de jure and not doing so when asked is fraudulent and in fact a criminal offense of fraud,

Upon my declaration any and all agreements, contracts, claims, and so on, are accordingly null and void where they are in unfair or unreasonable violation of my human's rights,

Any action for which I can apply for and receive a licence, consent or permission, must itself be a fundamentally lawful action and therefore no application is required and therefore I do not have to register, apply, submit, beg, pay or be governed to exercise my rights at common-law including but not limited to :

• The development erection alteration and extension of building/s or structure/s on or below land or water within the boundary of my property,
  • Travelling on the public highway in an unregistered, private automobile held under a claim of right without license provided I am not engaging in commerce thereupon, and said automobile can be lawfully unmarked and void of license plates or marked as I wish, such as through the use of identification plates, similar in appearance to license plates,
  • The birth of children,
I have a right to use my property without having to pay for the use or enjoyment of it,

A summons is merely an invitation to attend and those issued by the Ministry of Justice or its franchises which are de facto corporations, creates no obligation or dishonour if ignored,

Peace officers have a duty to distinguish between statutes and law and failure to do so is gross negligence equivalent to fraud and those who attempt to enforce statutes against me are in fact breaking the law,

I can travel with my guests freely, by any means through the United Kingdom, unmolested and where no harm, injury, loss or breach of the peace has been observed peace officers have no reason to :

• I have the right to refuse interaction with them and I am not obliged to answer their questions,
  • I have the right to refuse to interact or co-operate with criminals, de facto government agents or grossly negligent peace officers,
  • If I have the power to elect a representative and empower them to appoint peace officers then I also have the power to appoint directly, I so I must have the power to fulfill those duties my self,
The Law provides remedy at all times, even against rogue or negligent peace officers and de facto governments,

I am not obliged to obey the orders of any one claiming to be a Queen or King or those acting on behalf of such an entity or any one who claims authority over me,

Therefore be it now known to any and all interested, concerned or affected parties, that I, Marco Lebone, am a Freeman and do hereby serve notice and state clearly specifically and unequivocally my intent to peacefully and lawfully exist free of all statutory obligations, restrictions and that I maintain all rights at law to trade, exchange or barter and exist without deceptive governance and to do so without limitations, restrictions or regulations created by others and without my consent.

These anti vax people are being backed, encouraged and funded by rightwing offshored tax exile billionares. The cloud of conspiracy nonsense, e.g. Sorez, Wuhan lab etc is just distracting fog. They Want everyone back at work, keep the economy going as normal, deaths can be ignored played down. That's what they're up to. That's your game isn't it Marco Lebone Who's paying you?

Would love a coward like you to say that to my face, because my actions wouldn’t please you most, Trotsky

Remember when we used to get some vaguely interesting twats on here? The saddest thing about these trollbots you get nowadays is that they're not bots at all, but humans. Humans doing unpaid, utterly meaningless work for a master that despises them when they could be out in the sunshine or something.

Also this bit Marco - this is really important

My Fee Schedule :

For any transgressions by peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants is :

FIVE HUNDRED (£500) POUNDS GBP PER HOUR or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed or otherwise regulated and

FIVE THOUSAND (£5000) POUNDS GBP PER HOUR or portion thereof if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process, and

FIFTY THOUSAND (£50,000) POUNDS GBP PER DAY if any personal property is being taken away from me without my express written and notarized consent and

FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND (£500,000) POUNDS GBP PER INDIVIDUAL reasonably involved, for any violence brought against me, my family or anyone under my care and if I am ever forced to suffer the effects of what has come to be known as non-lethal weapon such as a Taser, without my express written and Notarised consent.

The right to be entirely free to determine my own medication needs at all times and never under any circumstances be forced to ingest or otherwise receive into my body by way of vaccination, electro-magnetic energy, audio or visual energy or any other method any substance or alien energies I choose not to accept.

For any transgressions by peace officers, government principles, agents of the justice system, agents of the medical professions, or anyone else, in the event I am forced to undergo any such ingestion forced on me is :

FIVE MILLION (£5,000,000) POUNDS GBP PER INDIVIDUAL reasonably involved, without my express written and Notarised consent.

The right to use a Notary Public to secure payment of the aforementioned FEE SCHEDULE against any transgressors who by their actions or omissions harm me or my interests, directly or by proxy in any way.

The right to choose a lawful method of payment upon demand.

The right to convene a proper court de jure in order to address any potentially criminal actions of any peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants who having been served notice of this claim fail to dispute or discuss or make lawful counterclaim and then interfere by act or omission with the lawful exercise of properly claimed and established rights and freedoms.

The right to use any service provided by the Government that I deem necessary without such affecting my status as a Freeman.

The right to keep and use as I see fit any and all inheritances given to me.

The right to determine what is best for me, my family and anyone under my care.

The right to govern myself accordingly and to refuse any service or intervention by any level of government.

The right to have, in the event of my death, all of my property and inheritances that I pass on, protected by this Claim and that my Will is my final word.

The right to de-register anything that has been registered by me and by this Notice anything so registered is now de-registered.

The right of lawful excuse.

The right to deal with any counterclaims or disputes publicly and in an open forum using discussion and negotiation and to capture and record said discussion and negotiation for whatever lawful purpose as I see fit.

Definitions :

1. Marco Lebone is Marco Lebone ™, Creditor, Agent acting in full capacity as Author of the Copyright Trademark Name Claim autograph of ©MARCO LEBONE or any other derivative thereof.

2. Statute is a legislated rule of society which has been given the force of law.

3. Society is a number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal.

4. Freeman is Freeman-on-the-Land.

5. Community is a unified body of individuals with common interests living in a particular area.

6. A by-law is defined as a rule of a corporation.

7. Notice is Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right.

8. Corporations also means Companies.

9. Law is Common Law.

10. Automobile is a Private Travel Conveyance.

11. Peace Officer is Police Constables and/or Officers.

12. Traffic Documents are but not limited to MOT Certificate, Car Registration, Drivers Licence, Insurance, Car Tax.

ommon law where equality before the law is paramount and mandatory,

The universal maxim of law, to wit; the partner (Government) of my partner (MARCO LEBONE) is not my partner Marco Lebone) applies herein and is in full force and effect,

• The birth of children,

Therefore be it now known to any and all interested, concerned or affected parties, that I, Marco Lebone, am a Freeman and do hereby serve notice and state clearly specifically and unequivocally my intent to peacefully and lawfully exist free of all statutory obligations, restrictions and that I maintain all rights at law to trade, exchange or barter and exist without deceptive governance and to do so without limitations, restrictions or regulations created by others and without my consent.

Ah, sorry, this is invalid because the line spacing is wrong. Watertight apart from that obviously, but rules are rules.

Oh boy, fresh meat.

Then why haven't they been deploying it already? There are countless businesses worldwide who are screaming for people to get back to work. A vaccine would speed this along. Massive amounts of money are being lost and money is what makes this world go round. So why the fuck would anyone drag this out?

No, because that's bullshit. Why do you believe any of that is real?

Dunning-Kruger.

How many people have to die before, in your no doubt expert opinion, we can consider it a pandemic? Go on then, put a price on human life like you accuse Big Pharma of doing.
What part of under 300,000 deaths out of a population of near 7 billion don’t you understand, yes 7 billion, seem a lot more than one born every minute, wouldn’t it be more honest to secure communism through democratic means ?

Not as weak as a shithouse accessory to murder scared of an injection mind. Weak in the head too. Great combo.
They are chipping you shithead, can’t you see ? Does being monitored really please you, cannot you just go and live in China rather than make Britain a commie state, awaiting another smart arse lefty middleclass retort, crack on Trotsky

They are chipping you shithead, can’t you see ? Does being monitored really please you, cannot you just go and live in China rather than make Britain a commie state, awaiting another smart arse lefty middleclass retort, crack on Trotsky
Shithouse nonce

Back
Top Bottom