Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

I'll fight you, if you want? Got nothing better to do.

You'll need to keep a safe distance, under these unusual circumstances that should be 2 metres.

Although, with a complete fucking loon, like this twat, it's probably better to go with at 10 metres to avoid getting inflected.

You'll need to keep a safe distance, under these unusual circumstances that should be 2 metres.

Although, with a complete fucking loon, like this twat, it's probably better to go with at 10 metres to avoid getting inflected.
Mmmmm it was quite funny 50 years ago when Kenny Everett portrayed

Goes on about "the strong". But calls other people fascists.

think.png

Problem reaction solution brother and they’ve had the vaccine all along, haven't you researched the 750,000 kids in India that are fucked due to Gates’s vaccinations or the warrant for his arrest there, looking at all these comments I just can’t believe there are that many idiots in one place at the same time 🤷‍♂️

Ah, you're an anti vaxx lunatic. The Truly Unhinged. We try and maintain at least a basic level of intelligence here, so I'm afraid it's time for you to GTFO.

Arse, he's been banned while I turned my back for a minute. I really wanted to know what that stuff about my turnups was all about. And I really fancied a fight. Haven't had one in years. Anyone else fancy a square go?

I’ve somewhat lost track of this thread. I’m going to have to go back to the beginning again to try and make sense of it all.

Did you see that Duran Duran are doing one of Tim Burgess' listening parties? He's getting some proper big names now. I had to admire him for trying to tap up Mick Jagger the other day. :D

I did and I actually have that vinyl so need to put the date in my diary :cool:

Back
Top Bottom