Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

Plenty of kids in there having a great time by the sounds in the background hopefully just opportunist parents not a whole flourishing community of new freemen🤔.

Also couldn't the cops just open up a theasaurus and use "comprehend" instead of "understand"? Or is there some stupid cop thing where they have to use that word?

The etymologically correct response would simply have been "you do not catch hold with me" :rolleyes:

To be fair they’re quite right, the words in capitals* will be ignored by the government.

* Not, let’s be clear, exclusively.
Anyone who deals with the public in whatever sector quickly learns how to interpret people who pepper their letters with block capitals. It is totally counter-productive to use that approach. I've seen more batshit-crazy letters than I can recall.
That's why they do them in different colours instead, which are binding in a court of law.
I have actually seen green ink letters in the past. I was deeply pleased to see that. :D

Lost causes have their own patron saint...

View attachment 237068

I looked up why Jude the Apostle is patron saint of lost causes and think it's hilarious:

"Saint Jude is venerated as the 'patron saint of lost causes'. This practice stems from the belief that few Christians invoked him for misplaced fear of praying to Christ's betrayer, Judas Iscariot, because of their similar names. The ignored Jude thus supposedly became quite eager to assist anyone who sought his help, to the point of interceding in the most dire of circumstances."

I looked up why Jude the Apostle is patron saint of lost causes and think it's hilarious:

"Saint Jude is venerated as the 'patron saint of lost causes'. This practice stems from the belief that few Christians invoked him for misplaced fear of praying to Christ's betrayer, Judas Iscariot, because of their similar names. The ignored Jude thus supposedly became quite eager to assist anyone who sought his help, to the point of interceding in the most dire of circumstances."

It seems odd that people were praying to him as a Saint while he was still alive (or have I misread something). :hmm:

Ok, online with QAnoner right now.
Any questions for him?
How would he like to take the first steps towards obtaining financial freedom with a revolutionary new product that changes lives via a proven reverse funnel system?

ITS ALWAYS SUNNY REVERSE FUNNEL INVIGARON.jpg

With his undoubted shrewdness I could definitely let him come in on board at a very favourable buy-in :cool:

Afraid you guys got in a bit late there (plus I forgot to check my phone), but if a zinger question comes along and I run into him again I’ll ask it. :D

(I asked a few - for starters if he’s an anti-semite he ain’t a common or garden one, not openly anyway - wasn’t aware of the Protocols of The Elders Of Zion - I think a lot of this shit has been stripped of enough context for people not prone to seeing red flags that don’t have NAZI clearly painted on them).

Edit: He’s certain Trump will win though. Felt duty-bound to bet him 10 bucks that Biden would win (despite my vastly lower level of certainty).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom