Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

Another 'Freeman of the Land' loon, gym owner refuses close based on common law, refuses to consent, refuses to give her details so a £1000 fine can be issued, got herself arrested, got 10 of her members inside fined £200 each, and got herself issued with a prohibition notice to close from the local council, which will increase penalties if she re-opens. :D

What a bloody idiot. 'I'm a living woman' - what's that supposed to mean or is some stupid term those people use?

What a bloody idiot. 'I'm a living woman' - what's that supposed to mean or is some stupid term those people use?

It is indeed, that idiot tattoo shop owner in Bristol can be heard proclaiming himself as a 'living man', if you watch the video in this link, that ddraig posted on the last page.

Another one, in Bristol

These twats are everywhere. :D

Anti-vaxxers and plandemic conspiracy types appear incomprehensible to many people just as those who accept mainstream medical opinion appear incomprehensible to the anti-vaxxers.

More and more, people are able to inhabit separate niches according to their temperament, beliefs, thinking style and so on. Someone with a different opinion is like a visitor from another world. I don't mean at all to suggest that we all need to meet halfway, that's bullshit. I just see continued fragmentation.

From the Ripped Gym facebook page...

Ripped Gym
[yesterday]
Thank you to everyone for their support, we are going to continue to fight with our brothers and sisters in Liverpool
We have a Prohibition Order so we've had to close
Hopefully see you on 2nd December
🤞
🤞

PEACE OUT
❤
❤
❤
❤

Elizabeth Mustard
Surely; not consenting and quoting common law a million times meant you should have stayed open based on your solid legal arguments?
😒

Ripped Gym
Elizabeth Mustard unfortunately not. It's a shame for pubs, restaurants, gyms and every other business that is facing ruin. Never mind tho eh
🙄
Too thick to realise they are being trolled. :facepalm:
Elizabeth Mustard
Maybe next time, don’t get your legal advice from a Facebook share
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

Back
Top Bottom