Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

Stay away from Totnes!

He is strongly opposed to 5G, believing mobile phone signals either transmit the virus or reduce our defences to it, and has said he would not accept a vaccine as it would involve injecting nanoparticles into the body that would allow people to be controlled.

Well & truly disappeared down a rabbit hole, and ended-up in Dr Jazzz territory.

The Isle of Man got it right, people that don't self isolate as per their laws, are jailed for 2 or 3 months.

Funny enough when that news got around, people generally speaking kept to the rules/law.

Enforcement in this country is beyond a fucking joke. :mad:

I'm supposed to going over there on a business trip ... to do about half a week's worth of inspections and reports.
I'm waiting until they agree to pay for the isolation period or I've been vaccinated ...

He is strongly opposed to 5G, believing mobile phone signals either transmit the virus or reduce our defences to it, and has said he would not accept a vaccine as it would involve injecting nanoparticles into the body that would allow people to be controlled.
Well & truly disappeared down a rabbit hole, and ended-up in Dr Jazzz territory.

It's okay, you just need to say out loud the magic Freeman words and you get immunity to the bad nanoparticles :)

I remembered an old friend of mine today and thought I would look him up and add him on Facebook. . . nothing but covid is fake, all anti mask and anti tax posts. He seemed like a really normal guy, what makes people think this way?

Back
Top Bottom