Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

This sign is a bit special. Love the random ‘Jill Dando’ thrown in for good measure. Probably actually a spycop.

View attachment 238841
The Jill Dando thing is now actually a NORMAL part of the Qanon UK thing. She was killed to stop her exposing the global paedo-network where they keep tens of thousands of kidnapped children captive underground where they rape and eat them and use them in satanic rituals in order to extract andrenochrome from them - this is at best quality when the kids are in a state of terror. They then inject this adrenochrome to stay alive forever etc

The Jill Dando thing is now actually a NORMAL part of the Qanon UK thing. She was killed to stop her exposing the global paedo-network where they keep tens of thousands of kidnapped children captive underground where they rape and eat them and use them in satanic rituals in order to extract andrenochrome from them - this is at best quality when the kids are in a state of terror. They then inject this adrenochrome to stay alive forever etc
Yeah Jill Dando has featured in some conspiracy theories for a while I think

Sounds like they've watched too much of The Dark Chrystal

Oh, and that nutty Holey Skin tattooist in Bristol finally collected a fine, whilst waving his fist at the sky and shouting "I do not consent, I do not accept it." :D

Mr Walton has presented arguments to officers which appear to be rooted in the “freeman on the land” conspiracy theory that laws only apply to someone with their consent. No such argument has ever succeeded in court.

:D

And, the deluded twat thinks he's going to fine the police £10k & claim compensation & damages from the police & council. :facepalm:

£67K fine (plus probably costs) for this guy.

I am not sure whether he is a loon though. All the article quotes him as saying is:

Michli, who has owned the gym for five years, said he felt keeping it open was “the right thing to do socially, morally and scientifically”. “There were a lot of reasons why I didn’t close. I couldn’t actually find a reason why to not keep it open, other than there was legislation in place,” he told PA news agency.

I mean the "there was legislation in place" part is the bit that gets you fined really.

Oh, and that nutty Holey Skin tattooist in Bristol finally collected a fine, whilst waving his fist at the sky and shouting "I do not consent, I do not accept it." :D

:D

And, the deluded twat thinks he's going to fine the police £10k & claim compensation & damages from the police & council. :facepalm:

My mate walked past that when the Police went back to enforce the closure.

Shit day for protests here today, been pissing down. I'm gonna assume most of them were yogurt weaving new age hippy tossers anyway.

Back
Top Bottom