Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

what are those 'readers' they are using? are they doing something other than exposing off-the-scale-cuntiness?

Somehow I’ve had this posted through my door. I certainly didn’t ask for it. Loonspud News basically

View attachment 335961

Having just moved house could this be something to do with the former occupants. I would like to get my address if their mailing list if I can but don’t want to do anything that gives them my contact details
Write to them as "the occupiers of [your address]". You can complain under the GDPR if they say no iirc

what are those 'readers' they are using? are they doing something other than exposing off-the-scale-cuntiness?
The very least they should be able to say is what frequencies and what the units of measurement are.
I have a contactless mains wiring detector that's so sensitive it's pretty well unuseable indoors...

They're basically just a very sensitive untuned radio receiver.

Last edited:
They have piles of The Light at the Exeter Distillery bar, along with similar libertarian conspiraloonary slogans dotted about the place. 'I'd rather live in dangerous freedom than peaceful slavery' was the most risible one considering the many people around the world experiencing genuine slavery rather than being encouraged to have a vaccine or whatever is they've got their knickers in a twist about.
Have to say this article perhaps an exemplar of the stopped clock theory

94C03C59-8339-4CAF-886C-6C0BB7284D70.jpeg

Not sure it’s quite enough to make me take out a subscription.

They have piles of The Light at the Exeter Distillery bar, along with similar libertarian conspiraloonary slogans dotted about the place. 'I'd rather live in dangerous freedom than peaceful slavery' was the most risible one considering the many people around the world experiencing genuine slavery rather than being encouraged to have a vaccine or whatever is they've got their knickers in a twist about.

Hamish the owner went full conspiraloon back during Covid. Fuck him. I refuse to give him any of my money now. Thank fuck he sold the Fat Pig

Hamish the owner went full conspiraloon back during Covid. Fuck him. I refuse to give him any of my money now. Thank fuck he sold the Fat Pig

I often used to visit a friend in Exeter, she introduced me to Hamish at the great 'Rusty Bike' pub, IIRC he closed that and turned it into his family home, I am surprised he went full conspiraloon.

I liked the 'Fat Pig' too, and IIRC he had another place opposite the station, a former shop turned in a micro pub/bar.

I often used to visit a friend in Exeter, she introduced me to Hamish at the great 'Rusty Bike' pub, IIRC he closed that and turned it into his family home, I am surprised he went full conspiraloon.

I liked the 'Fat Pig' too, and IIRC he had another place opposite the station, a former shop turned in a micro pub/bar.

Yep, all of those were his little empire for a while. Think it's just the microbar and the brewery left. Bloody shame. To be fair I think he's had a hard few years and Covid tipped him over.
Good news though, the Fat Pig is still awesome and the new owner is sound. Go there instead.
Well, and load of other nice pubs round town

Yeah, I popped in briefly for the reggae sound system a few weeks ago hoping that what I'd seen previously was just your basic Covid scepticism, which I don't agree with but know a few people with such views, but as you say, he seems to have got worse. You won't see me in there again either.

Have to say this article perhaps an exemplar of the stopped clock theory

View attachment 336005

Not sure it’s quite enough to make me take out a subscription.

Ah but you see no subscription is necessary, because it's free!

Not sure that it would be all that useful for me to buy a bunch of soil, a tub, whatever other equipment and supplies that are needed, and then waiting however long it takes to grow a handful of potatoes, compared to just buying the potatoes. I live in a second-floor flat so I always shake my head at these "grow your own food" suggestions, and like a lot of people I work a full-time job and have hobbies that don't involve tilling a little pot of dirt while trying to grow some spuds in sub-optimal conditions (my biggest windows are North-facing). Also I suck at looking after plants in general, so all in all it would be a waste of time, money and effort I could have spent on other things.

Mad Mike Chaves/Thumbbob isn't going to Leeds tomorrow, and is calling on his followers not to go as well, that's the good news.

The bad news is its because he thinks Patriotic Alternative will be turning up in large numbers, and doesn't want to be associated with them nor get involve in potential trouble, which is a bit ironic considering he's walking in their shoes.

ETA - I'll tag Orang Utan for information purposes.

Mad Mike Chaves/Thumbbob isn't going to Leeds tomorrow, and is calling on his followers not to go as well, that's the good news.

The bad news is its because he thinks Patriotic Alternative will be turning up in large numbers, and doesn't want to be associated with them nor get involve in potential trouble, which is a bit ironic considering he's walking in their shoes.

it's really like a parody, the comedy being the lack fo self awareness and stupidity.

something dystopian about the truther anti vax covid community. got a certain blade runner feel to it. they live in a hyper connected, highly advanced online world, with a constant flow of dopamine and information flowing through them, and the dystopia or the machine or whatever has turned them into intellectual monsters, that their intellect has become monsterous almost entirely through it. like the machine has created the thickness, and they had little say in it. they are like the living embodiment of the subject as regressed, abused and then re-presented again in a tic tok video so other people can get sucked in and abused too.

they are the algorithym! this is what the algorithym looked like to them and now they are reflecting it back out. driving to car parks dressed as a woman who also is a peadophile if they are in a library to check the 5G waves in a car park, they might even try and arrest a police officer on the way or out think Harvard unviersity virology department. that's the algorithym, acted out in real time.

blade runner shit.

Last edited:
check your phone once or twice a day, swing by urban, check the weather adn the banking app and that's it and WIN.

It's probably just shoved through doors
I've found them in barbers and a venue in Bristol, both piles disposed of
e2a Elpenor
They often used to have a pile in The Codfather in Canton. I'd always take the whole pile as they were handy for firelighters.

It's no coincidence that the Codfather is currently closed due to a fire last month. The truth cannot be let out ✊

Here's Mad Mick explaining his 'logic' behind protesting, he's certainly reached some 'interesting' conclusions.

Drag Queens are apparently sex workers. :hmm:

Because the drag queen's stage name is Aida H Dee, which is 'A[d]HD', he's clearly taking the piss take out of kids' with ADHD. :facepalm:

Finally, he's reading a book, that he has written himself, about animals defecating on each other's head, implying he's promoting scat. :hmm:

Just watched that... seems like he thinks antifascists and antifa are two completely unrelated things.

If you've only been fed information about antifascism from the far-right, then it would be trivial to gain the impression that "Antifa" is some kind of hyper-organised international gang financed by Bad People, rather than ordinary people taking action.
most of them think antifa are "in on it" - paid black hats, funded by soros, gates.

as has been said, it's really not like "encountering" the far right of old, where the bloke being interviewed is saying " i don't like the way my town has changed..." blah blah, which actually has access points for a discussion (your town has always changed, etc) based in some sort of reality, these fools are literally living in a different frame of reality with zero access points. perhaps what draws me back to this thread is my own internal fear that this kind of Cosmic reasoning you see will somehow start to infludence hte wider discourse, culture wars etc. i doubt it, but it is slightly unsettling .

another example is that this screaming about drag queens will certainly be Q-pipe lined. it'll all be linked in their minds. that's why the guy probably isn't an out and out homophobe (though he's disgusting behaviour is now homophobic), but the qanon beliefs he has deep down are influencing him to attend libraries with teh stories. it's crazy.

Meanwhile Mark Steele's crew is still on the 5G causes covid, and other illnesses, mission.

Cunts to the left of me, twats to the right. Here I am stuck in the middle with you.

If they came to where I worked I probably couldn't help myself but to take the piss and wind them up - tell them we've had loads of people going off sick with some who'd died of mysterious illnesses.

Back
Top Bottom