Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

Oooh does that work???

The vaccine particles in the body are attracted to the petrol through natural processes, in the intestines they separate into clouds of gas that will carry the particles out of the cleansed body, but it's important to destroy them with fire as soon as they leave the body otherwise they could be reinhaled.

Of course, wearing a mask would also prevent people from inhaling toxic clouds of vaccine fart gas, but we can't fucking do that, can we?

The vaccine particles in the body are attracted to the petrol through natural processes, in the intestines they separate into clouds of gas that will carry the particles out of the cleansed body, but it's important to destroy them with fire as soon as they leave the body otherwise they could be reinhaled.

Of course, wearing a mask would also prevent people from inhaling toxic clouds of vaccine fart gas, but we can't fucking do that, can we?
for gods sake don't post that on facebook, susan and clive the Top Researchers will be all over it.

Not the UK, but it seems some idiots who sued the Australian government have lost and been ordered to pay the govt's costs.

FbTfDSCacAAuQuI

Not the UK, but it seems some idiots who sued the Australian government have lost and been ordered to pay the govt's costs.

Background info -

The case was brought against the Commonwealth, Victoria, NSW, Tasmania, Western Australia, the Northern Territory and Queensland.

They sought a combined $363,492.67 lump sum to cover their legal costs after the case was dismissed. Justice Mortimer has instead ordered they be paid $214,023.

The challengers had been given a reasonable opportunity to consider discontinuing the case, but there was a public interest in their argument which warranted a discount on the full amount, she said.

that heady blend of earnest, careful, specific utter idiocy. Wild. 😅

What is maybe more worrying is that post-COVID a significant subset of these jokers have moved-on to a more general denigration of the NHS and are actively touting their "Natural Health Service", where various "Consciously Self-Enlightened" types trade quack cures/medicines and various old-wives tales/folk remedies as alternatives to proper medical treatment as a way to avoid being caught-up in the NHS's "genocide".

Each to their own of course but like with the FOTLer contingent, how many innocent bystanders/potentially vulnerable people might they drag along with them?

He's got a point though. How do they work??

And remember that there's iron in the blood so when you stick a magnet on one side of your body all the cells with iron in are attracted to that side. High frequency fields will set up natural resonances in the body and so .... this thing about it being a permanent relief rather than crystals and essential oils is bollocks. Turn the field off and you lose the effect but you keep wearing crystals and essential oils so they give permanent relief.

He's got a point though. How do they work??

And remember that there's iron in the blood so when you stick a magnet on one side of your body all the cells with iron in are attracted to that side. High frequency fields will set up natural resonances in the body and so .... this thing about it being a permanent relief rather than crystals and essential oils is bollocks. Turn the field off and you lose the effect but you keep wearing crystals and essential oils so they give permanent relief.

By Jove, I think he’s got it!

Mixed feelings about this. Obviously right (fair sentencing perhaps), but I'd have expected some of the NHS protests to attract similar court cases, also the Drag Queen Story TImes protestors.

The district judge, Louisa Cieciora, sitting at Westminster magistrates court, said the incident was “extremely unpleasant”, as she handed Purnell, Peat and Hockridge 12-month community orders, with a requirement to carry out 200 hours of unpaid work. Chaib-Eddour was given a 12-month community order, with a requirement to carry out 100 hours of unpaid work and 20 hours of rehabilitation.

They were each ordered to pay £395 in costs and other charges and given an indefinite restraining order not to contact Watt.

The judge said: “This was an extremely unpleasant incident in which each of you used abusive words and threatening behaviour towards Mr Watt. This was committed against somebody who was providing a service to the public, even if you did not agree that service was being performed to the standard it should have been.”

Shit rapper sperm head doesn't look so good these days. Maybe he's had covid?

1663189436929.png

And five seconds Googling on that figure about vax deaths:

Professor Sir Ian Diamond | National Statistician:

Data on deaths registered due to COVID-19 vaccines causing adverse effects in therapeutic use (ICD-10 code U12.9) are available up to February 2022 and are reported in table 12 of Monthly Mortality Analysis[4]. According to data available up to February 2022, out of 124,132,189 COVID-19 vaccinations given to people in England and Wales[5], there have been 23 deaths registered[6] so far due to this cause. Each of these were certified by a coroner.

Stupid, lying cunt

Shit rapper sperm head doesn't look so good these days. Maybe he's had covid?

And five seconds Googling on that figure about vax deaths:

Stupid, lying cunt

Its an even sillier number when we look at it in the context of deaths from all causes over a couple of entire pandemic years in England and Wales:

In 2020, there were 607,922 deaths registered in England and Wales; this was an increase of 14.5% compared with 2019 (530,841 deaths).

From Deaths registered in England and Wales - Office for National Statistics

In 2021, there were 586,334 deaths registered in England and Wales, which was a decrease of 3.6% compared with 2020 (607,922 deaths).

Its an even sillier number when we look at it in the context of deaths from all causes over a couple of entire pandemic years in England and Wales:

In on it.

Except that I don't think they care. Instead, as the immediate threat of COVID recedes, they are now trying to convince themselves/repurpose all deaths as vax-related in order to keep their own little circle of hate or fear going and to keep the momentum going as they their spread in to other circles of hate/fear/paranoia/far-right fuckwittery.

In their current worldview, nobody under 50 ever dies of anything else.

Ten on the fuckwit scale

Steven Hotze.

Indicted for this:

Conservative activist Steven Hotze on Wednesday was indicted on two felony charges related to his alleged involvement in an air conditioning repairman being held at gunpoint in 2020 during a bizarre search for fraudulent mail ballots that did not exist, according to his attorney, Gary Polland.

Hotze, 71, was indicted by a Harris County grand jury and faces one count of unlawful restraint and one count of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Court filings in the case were not available Wednesday evening. Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg declined to comment.

The charges stem from Hotze’s hiring of more than a dozen private investigators to look for voter fraud in Harris County ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

One of the investigators, former Houston police captain Mark Aguirre, was arrested in December 2020 and charged with aggravated assault. Prosecutors said Aguirre used his vehicle to run an air conditioning repairman off the road before dawn on Oct. 19, 2020.

Aguirre then detained the repairman at gunpoint and ordered an associate to search his truck, according to court filings. When a Houston police officer happened upon the scene and stopped to investigate, Aguirre said the truck contained 750,000 fraudulent mail ballots prepared by Democrats.

The truck contained only air conditioning parts and equipment. Hotze’s investigators have not produced any credible evidence to support allegations that Democrats orchestrated a wide-ranging mail ballot scheme in Harris County during that election.

Grand jury subpoenas in Aguirre’s case show that Hotze paid Aguirre $266,400. Most of that sum, $211,400, was paid to Aguirre on the day after the alleged holdup.

Two days before a private investigator looking into a voter fraud conspiracy theory smashed into an air conditioning repairman’s truck and pulled a gun on him, far-right activist Steven Hotze called then-U.S. Attorney Ryan Patrick and told him about the plans to have “a wreck,” court documents show.

“We’ve surveilled them for the last two nights and still my, my, Mark Aguirre, he said he wants to capture them when they bring (the ballots) out and leave tonight to deliver them but he needs a federal marshal with him,” Hotze says in the Oct. 17 call, according to a transcript submitted in Hotze’s criminal case by the Harris County district attorney’s office.

Hotze added later in the call: “In fact, (Aguirre) told me last night, hell, I’m gonna have, the guy’s gonna have a wreck tomorrow. I’m going to run into him and I’m gonna make a citizen’s arrest.”

“I can’t just send marshals. That’s not, the marshals don’t work for me,” Patrick said. “I don’t have any, there are no federal agents that work for me. I don’t have officers, I don’t have investigators, like a DA’s office. I don’t have any peace officers or federal agents that work for me.”

His background: Steven Hotze - Wikipedia

Includes:

In 1976, Hotze graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch with his Doctor of Medicine.[5] Hotze promoted a series of claims with no basis in science, including that taking birth control pills made women "less attractive to men" and that "when men lose their testicles to disease or injury, they have difficulty reading a map, performing math problems and making decisions."[1] In December 2020, Vice described Hotze's medical practice as "hawking 'alternative treatments' for postpartum depression, aging, thyroid problems, and even COVID-19".[5] Hotze has promoted various fringe and pseudoscientific medical claims, such as the existence of "yeast hypersensitivity syndrome"; the use of colloidal silver as a cure for various diseases; and the use of non-standard drugs for hypothyroidism.[1] A seller of hormone therapy products,[6] Hotze gained wealth through a chain of "wellness centers" in Texas.[5] He asserted that his line of bioidentical hormones prevented cancer, a claim that lacks scientific support.[1] Hotze has been a practicing physician since at least 2000, and is based in Katy, Texas.[7]

In a 2005 appearance on the CBS Early Show, Hotze advanced his views about thyroid disorders; in a letter to CBS, the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists criticized Hotze's statements as "completely erroneous and unsubstantiated, and ... readily refuted by a large body of solid scientific evidence."[8][9] In 2018, an environmental organization filed suit against Hotze's businesses, alleging that some of its consumer products contained undisclosed quantities of lead; that suit is pending.[9]

Hotze published a book, Hormones, Health and Happiness, through an Austin, Texas vanity press.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom