Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

"With my high resolution camera I can make out his penis if I look very closely."

Jesus christ that Danny is a little bit obsessed isn't he?

ha, yeah I didn't play that one til after I posted.

Cards on table. I don't have a problem with the aims of DQST, the reasoning behind the project. However, not sure I'd be that comfortable about a person as *described, SM postings etc, entertaining my notional kids.

• If what he's going on about is actually wholly accurate.
  • The hectoring, slandering anti DQST, anti LGBTQ mobs can get to fuck obv.

a tweet saying 'when a young and fertile woman gets vaccinated her hormones interact with the mRNA.  The encoded viral protein wishes to be propogated and because the viral components can 'sense' itself within a female with reproductive capabilities, the spike protein travels directly to the vagina and spills out, in an attempt to infect the incoming penis.  When the infected vaginal fluid spills into the man's penis hole, it interacts with the sperm as well, causing mutations and birth defects, if later allowed to enter the egg'

WTF is wrong with some people? :D

a tweet saying 'when a young and fertile woman gets vaccinated her hormones interact with the mRNA.  The encoded viral protein wishes to be propogated and because the viral components can 'sense' itself within a female with reproductive capabilities, the spike protein travels directly to the vagina and spills out, in an attempt to infect the incoming penis.  When the infected vaginal fluid spills into the man's penis hole, it interacts with the sperm as well, causing mutations and birth defects, if later allowed to enter the egg''when a young and fertile woman gets vaccinated her hormones interact with the mRNA.  The encoded viral protein wishes to be propogated and because the viral components can 'sense' itself within a female with reproductive capabilities, the spike protein travels directly to the vagina and spills out, in an attempt to infect the incoming penis.  When the infected vaginal fluid spills into the man's penis hole, it interacts with the sperm as well, causing mutations and birth defects, if later allowed to enter the egg'

WTF is wrong with some people? :D

We have seen that floated here before. Its a rework of some misogynistic "mens movement" shit that was doing the rounds about a decade ago - claiming that "evil women" were producing secret chemicals in their vaginal fluids to control weak-willed men by pumping them up their cocks during sex and turning their brains to mush.

Of course, the only "cure/defence" was to keep your mind full of far right concepts of masculinity and putting women in their place, whilst boosting your testosterone by working out with expensive supplements, only sold by their enlightened gurus.

I wonder how many of those fuckers have moved over to cash-in on the antivaxxers these days?

I've also noticed that Chemtrails and "there is a conspiracy to pour chemical shit into our clouds" seems to have made a big comeback amongst them - despite their substantially being climate change deniers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom