Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

personally think they are not really any of those things, for a lot of them, a lot of the time. i think some people honestly just think they are special. it's a deranged narcissism. to think you ahve some how got the truth over global scientific consensus is fucking wild. W.I.L.D.

No. They are fucking thick and narcissistic. Worthy of kicking off a bridge IMO. I’m having a bit of a bad tempered evening. I need to leave. But whatever.

the thign is no one really talks covid any more except these freaks :D

I know it’s very weird. And the whole protesting at the drag queen, children’s stories, library thing now. Which I don’t really get if I’m honest, since when was Drag and reading children stories a thing as it were. However obviously the attacks on these people are disgusting. The association with paedophilia . I know that is being discussedon another thread.

I know it’s very weird. And the whole protesting at the drag queen, children’s stories, library thing now. Which I don’t really get if I’m honest, since when was Drag and reading children stories a thing as it were. However obviously the attacks on these people are disgusting. The association with paedophilia . I know that is being discussedon another thread.
I'd known about it for ages - I think before the far right (in America) noticed ...
See also Thai Ladyboys who come to Bristol every year ...

the thign is no one really talks covid any more except these freaks :D

They seem to be moving-on from that too. Now some at least seem to be painting COVID as just another false/failed step in the Jewish/Globalist "replacement" agenda - which in their imagination started with the Russian Flu, then moved-on to AIDS, through COVID and is now being spearheaded by Monkeypox and Crimean-Congo Fever.

Last edited:
personally think they are not really any of those things, for a lot of them, a lot of the time. i think some people honestly just think they are special. it's a deranged narcissism. to think you ahve some how got the truth over global scientific consensus is fucking wild. W.I.L.D.

How about this:

Ain’t that the truth…. Only the strong can/will handle it…. the abuse being ridiculed for seeking out truth…. We searched the truth to save you…. You don’t have to believe us…. It’s your choice…. Choose Wisely…. THE GREAT AWAKENING

:facepalm:

"Ain’t that the truth…. Only the strong can/will handle it…. the abuse being ridiculed for seeking out truth…. We searched the truth to save you…. You don’t have to believe us…. It’s your choice…. Choose Wisely…. THE GREAT AWAKENING"

and that truth they are talking about is that it's a global cabal of baby eating peadophiles. What a world view! Imagine the psychological landscapes that martyr complex generates - good and bad, angelic light vs peadophilic evil. that must be one hella psycho-social mindset to inhabit, to see themselves as christlike whilst around every corner lurks a baby eater. a lot of em must be flat out terrified.

watch that alogrithym folks!

pictures of politicians faces in the urinals at the conspiraloon music festival

Close-up of pictures of politicians heads in the urinals.

So they like images of men staring at their cocks? Funny people.

twitter links - one - two

🤣

But of course what you really, really want to know is: how good are Michael Chaves' toasting skills?

View attachment Freedomfestival.mp4

I think Judge Dread said it much better back in the day.

LOLOLOL the Freedom Festival went well then:

They must be gutted that, considering their stance, the social distancing there was a roaring success

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(oh and yuck at the hippy energy. So subservive and different that they couldn't even protect people's nan's.)

pictures of politicians faces in the urinals at the conspiraloon music festival

Close-up of pictures of politicians heads in the urinals.

So they like images of men staring at their cocks? Funny people.

twitter links - one - two

🤣

But of course what you really, really want to know is: how good are Michael Chaves' toasting skills?

View attachment 335413

I think Judge Dread said it much better back in the day.

urinal pretty much gives the game away doesn't it, young kids will be using. the ugliness beneath the hippy hand waving. so you want my son to piss in someone's mouth because of your own paranoid beliefs? fucking sick cunts.

hope festival goers must have had some flashes of existential dread. Oh, there's 14 people here and a man with lots of placards and some incense. How have i got here? Where has my old life gone?

better check my feed to re-assure.

they fucking love the paid for being here moonscape don't they. Yes the M16 is serving up £100 quid to anyone who wants to film your sorry arses. The thing is in their minds they are doing such dangerous rebellious work that (in on it) M16 are shitting themselves. No if M16 are monitoring you they are scared you're going to fucking shoot up a school you divs.

Back
Top Bottom