Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

All I saw was a luke-warm UK "pro-vaxxer" on PT being somewhat "turned" by watching the video ...

I think a couple of Youtube regulars have made videos which I suppose I will watch eventually ...

Looks a bit of a wind-up - the Fail thing about football players looks like it's pro-science ...

I think that can be explained by the typical tinfoil incompetence, because everything else ticks the usual boxes. Remember that these are the same guys who will cite papers which actually say the opposite of whatever they're claiming, usually because they haven't bothered to misread past the abstract.

If it is a parody, then it's definitely a case of Task Failed Successfully.

Look at these spunkbots

View attachment 314641
festivaldeb's been in Glastonbury a few days ago, and will most likely have seen that poster --

That shop is run by a person renamed by deed-poll as 'Free Rob Cannabis', and it's pretty prominently positioned in G;lastonbury Town.

He gets away with a lot -- a couple of years ago he was widely handing out free hashcake in the marketplace .... :D

Crazy fool as well, obviously! :hmm:

Talking of drugs :p, maybe I might too, if I knew WTF it was .... :confused:

(No doubt I missed something -- is midazolam a loon-drug? :hmm: ).

I had a quick Google when I saw the name mentioned earlier. From what I gathered it's commonly used to knock people out during surgeries. Apparently it can inhibit the formation of memories, which is probably the source of the tinfoil twats' paranoia - "it can mess with your memories! Surely "they" must be using it for evil purposes!" - while completely ignoring the more mundane fact that there are some procedures that you really don't want to be awake for as a patient.

Talking of drugs :p, maybe I might too, if I knew WTF it was .... :confused:

(No doubt I missed something -- is midazolam a loon-drug? :hmm: ).
as noxion said: blissful sleep in minutes

to loonspud:
ignorance is bliss
they don't want you to know
blah di blah di blah
something something bill gates soros NWO WEF depopulation obama biden scamdemic 5G nanochip clintons 9/11 false flag experimental gene therapy children pizza tunnels
etc

We were up against it even before the idiots were cherrypicking hospital data and using VAERS reports as "data" - far too often companies paid out compo under pressure from US lawyers ...
Once Covid has been forgotten, there will always be "Monsanto" - and the scary thing is how few anti-GMO loons know about Bhopal and Seveso ?
Even Norman Burlaug was copping grief a few years back due to (not like your granny's) gluten paranoia...

Last edited:
Watch that instagram doc on iplayer for more pretty unsettling insights into how these people are made and algorithymed into corners

It's never a good idea to go around impersonating police officers, as these two anti-vaxxers and sovereign citizen loons have discovered.

A British couple who wore police hats and hi-vis vests were told to stop cosplaying as cops, as a court convicted them of impersonating police.

Two so-called sovereign citizens have been found guilty of impersonating police officers for presenting themselves as “peace officers” at COVID-denier demonstrations in the UK.

Experts hope the ruling will have a chilling effect on the practice, which has become common at anti-vax protests as sovereign citizen ideology - a fringe anti-government conspiracy theory - has become a driving force in the COVID conspiracy movement.

David Stewart, 54, and Jessica Collins, 32, from Haywards Heath, West Sussex, were convicted of the charge at Horsham Magistrates Court on Wednesday. Stewart was fined £392 and ordered to pay £689 in costs, while Collins was fined £126 with £684 in costs.

Prosecutors said the couple had been charged for wearing police-style outfits - hats and hi-vis vests with a chequered strip, distinctive shoulder detailing, and black cargo trousers - at a COVID-denier demonstration in Crawley in October.

Back
Top Bottom