Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

Is anyone else being offered far too many YT videos for "citizen auditors" ?
A few years back there were just a few targeting meteorological RADAR establishments, now on a daily basis it's idiots videoing at Police admin sites and the like to wind-up security staff.
They have a similar whiff to the vaccination centre loons ..

Last edited:

Bellends. :D

One of the teams of fighters will be led by Danny Glass, a British Army veteran who is a leader of Alpha Men Assemble, a hard-line group that’s been holding combat training sessions intended to prepare members for radical direct action protests against unspecified targets they believe are responsible for the so-called coronavirus plot against the people.

The other team is led by a prominent anti-vax activist known as Matthew, who regularly posts videos of himself encouraging to COVID conspiracist Telegram channels. He was the leader of a group of sovereign citizen activists that stormed a pharmacy in Normanton, Yorkshire in January demanding that it stop administering COVID vaccines, citing a police crime reference number they falsely believed meant that the vaccines were under criminal investigation.

This is when it starts to get serious and scary...

The fight night is being held to raise funds for HOPE Sussex, which describes itself as a “community education venue” dedicated to “creating a new home education ethos, that allows kids to live and learn freely in a conscious community.” The head of the school has previously given a speech at an Alpha Men’s Assemble meet-up, while COVID conspiracist influencers like Danny, from “Truth Pills,” have previously urged supporters to donate to the project.

The support for HOPE Sussex reflects a broader push within the anti-vax scene to take their kids out of mainstream schooling, in order to shield them from COVID vaccination drives and other influences they see as harmful. Following a VICE World News investigation last year, experts have condemned efforts by COVID conspiracy theorists to take their kids out of regular schools. “This is an unregulated way of funnelling children into a conspiracy mindset at a very early age,” said Joe Ondrak, head of investigation for Logically, a tech company that combats online disinformation and monitors Telegram chatrooms where breakaway schools are discussed.

Bellends. :D

This is when it starts to get serious and scary...

Bit worrying that they're funneling money towards brainwashing kids with their bullshit.

There's more about that, apparently a load of loons are in Sussex this weekend to help build the first HOPE “community education venue”.

Oh, "asking why", eh?

I can see that going down well in the conspiranoid echo chamber :rolleyes:. At best, it'll be "just watch this ranty 1 hour YouTube video, and BELIEVE".

Critical thinking, my arse. UNcritical thinking, more like...just "our" uncritical thinking, not anyone else's.

Considering these twats are appealing their convictions, perhaps it was best not to do this yesterday, and boast about it online, as the cops can come knocking after the event and/or these images could end-up being additional evidence during their appeal.

View attachment 315142

Click to play, it will start with the interview of the guy convicted.

500watt speaker?

I find their idea of 'peace' disturbing.

My local new age loon centre was plastered with posters about critical thinking a while back. They collectively appear to have fallen in love with the concept without any grounding in what it means. And having had the concept drummed into me in academia, it certainly does not just mean asking 'why?'

Switch it off, go for a walk and don't provoke any contractors with your phone.

Apparently they had to make up all the letters. Suppose back in the day we were all to busy doing stuff to have time to bother corresponding with the media

Reactions: tim
Oh, "asking why", eh?

I can see that going down well in the conspiranoid echo chamber :rolleyes:. At best, it'll be "just watch this ranty 1 hour YouTube video, and BELIEVE".

Critical thinking, my arse. UNcritical thinking, more like...just "our" uncritical thinking, not anyone else's.
it's so utterly deranged and so Full Fat Hubris, that it's difficult to do anything or approach it with anything other than laughter.

Apparently they had a visit from OFSTED, which is why they contacted the Alpha twats, asking if they would help if they get into trouble with OFSTED, and they ended-up coming along to help with the build.

But, will it be fisticuffs with the OFSTED inspectors, should they come back? :hmm:

My local new age loon centre was plastered with posters about critical thinking a while back. They collectively appear to have fallen in love with the concept without any grounding in what it means. And having had the concept drummed into me in academia, it certainly does not just mean asking 'why?'
Would you seriously trust your kids' education to this lot?

I don't do anyfink in the mainstream anymore.

except the camera you're being filmed on, the social networks your sharing on, the material for your hut behind you, the car you probably arrived in, teh land that you're walking on, the clothes that you're wearing, the weights to build your toxic masculinity, you fucking daft dumb bell

Apparently they had a visit from OFSTED, which is why they contacted the Alpha twats, asking if they would help if they get into trouble with OFSTED, and they ended-up coming along to help with the build.

But, will it be fisticuffs with the OFSTED inspectors, should they come back? :hmm:

Countdown to one of these geniuses going full spectrum Albert Dryden on a hapless bureaucrat is now initiated

argh yuck. it's dripping with cloying hippiness covering the far right impulses. and is that filler in her lips? i didn't think they liked injections??

can you imagine any of these folk walking into say Imperial's virology department and starting a "debate"? just a simple thought experiment like that makes it so clear. It's not about protecting powerful institutions from criticism, but it's definitely attacking powerful institutions from those who know the fuck what they are talking about. which science at least tries to do wtih peer reviewed research etc.

Would you seriously trust your kids' education to this lot?

they guy on teh right is teh one who spent a tearful rant that went viral in teh loonsphere cos he spotted a CARCIGEN on the BOX of the LFT. he was ranting and raving that they are GIVING US CANCER AND NOT EVEN HIDING THE FACT. he just couldn't believe that they would get so blazen and open about their evil ends.

yes there is a carcigen in teh testing kits, but it turns out you would have to drink about forty pints of it for about a 1.4% chance of getting cancer.

they guy on teh right is teh one who spent a tearful rant that went viral in teh loonsphere cos he spotted a CARCIGEN on the BOX of the LFT. he was ranting and raving that they are GIVING US CANCER AND NOT EVEN HIDING THE FACT. he just couldn't believe that they would get so blazen and open about their evil ends.

yes there is a carcigen in teh testing kits, but it turns out you would have to drink about forty pints of it for about a 1.4% chance of getting cancer.

This is where you go wrong, you allow facts to get in the way of THE TRUTH !!11!

Was he smoking a blunt at the time?

Back
Top Bottom