Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

It already had the redactions, so wasn't from a site promoting them, but from a source taking the piss out of them.
Aah, thought for a moment it might be somewhere pro-cunt and the redactions were just to hide their meeting spot. If I was taking the piss id advertise their whereabouts in case any friendly passing farmer had an unwanted cart of silage to dump somewhere.

It's never a good idea to go around impersonating police officers, as these two anti-vaxxers and sovereign citizen loons have discovered.

Considering these twats are appealing their convictions, perhaps it was best not to do this yesterday, and boast about it online, as the cops can come knocking after the event and/or these images could end-up being additional evidence during their appeal.

2hhh.jpg

Click to play, it will start with the interview of the guy convicted.

They’re twats, but it’s a shit charge to get nicked for, complete waste of time and resources. I’ve seen plenty of cyclists/motorcyclists and horse riders with those police-style hi vis jackets with ‘Polite’ on the back, none of them get done.

They’re twats, but it’s a shit charge to get nicked for, complete waste of time and resources. I’ve seen plenty of cyclists/motorcyclists and horse riders with those police-style hi vis jackets with ‘Polite’ on the back, none of them get done.

But, were they wearing both police style 'tool belts' and headgear, I think that's where they overstepped the mark, TBH.

I believe the 'Polite' vest wearing horse-riders obtained permission from the police first.

It's their behaviour too, wish I could find the video from the original Crawley demo, but I can't, however from the link provided...

Sovereign citizens, who use convoluted pseudo-legal arguments to falsely claim that the government is illegitimate, claim that their “peace officers,” sometimes known as peace constables, have the authority to uphold their version of the law. These “peace officers” have become a frequent sight at COVID-denier demos claiming that coronavirus is a hoax, and in direct action protests where anti-vaxxers have tried to shut down vaccination centres, claiming that they are actually crime scenes.

At an earlier court appearance in October, prosecutor Mariea Slater said that members of the public told police they had approached Stewart and Collins at a demonstration on October the 2nd, believing they were police officers.

Back
Top Bottom