Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

how are tehy misinterpreting and emoting over russia? anyone know?
I've had a few "They're now distracting us with war" in my peripheral.

Someone at work, who I think has been on the edge of going full booloo at the best of times, tried to laugh off a statement they made today about the news being "such bullshit" that for all we knew, "Russia and Ukraine are best buddies and all this is just theatre and acting."

Someone at work, who I think has been on the edge of going full booloo at the best of times, tried to laugh off a statement they made today about the news being "such bullshit" that for all we knew, "Russia and Ukraine are best buddies and all this is just theatre and acting."
total and utter mistrust and break away from "main stream media"

total faith and utter convinction in Steve From Whatsapp's posts.

Absoloute einsteins.

world war III as just one big false flag 😆

What do you reckon existentialist from a psychology point of view? Reckon personality is a big predictor in this stuff?

My regular PT antivaxer may have tidied her profile, but she was still posting antivax links from far right disinfo sites in the main political chatroom. (I have a second "hider" account with more then enough clues for anyone interested to look closely at my profile)
Twice recently she started PM-ing me sweet nothings but eventually couldn't help herself and the stupid started again ... so she's now blocked.

Last edited:
If you have "smart" appliances then letting them connect to the 5G nanobots they put in vaccines could invalidate the appliances' warranties I suppose :hmm:
Whirlpool wants us all dry spin enabled. Sickening

Last edited:
Speaking of Brand. I see he was on Campbell's Youtube recently - and Campbell is doubling down on Ivermectin in spite of being massively debunked recently - and he just made a video about Pfizer side-effects that someone on PT mentioned and which made me check his channel and spot the other two bits of shit ...

Speaking of Brand. I see he was on Campbell's Youtube recently - and Campbell is doubling down on Ivermectin in spite of being massively debunked recently - and he just made a video about Pfizer side-effects that someone on PT mentioned and which made me check his channel and spot the other two bits of shit ...

He's talking about Pfizer's own data release.

Back
Top Bottom