Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

View attachment 308842

Yep, I've had a few Canadian trucker convoy memes pop up as Facebook recommends suggestions. Comments are a wtf mix of christian conservatives, NWO / Qanon, and the outraged entitled. These are definitely the pinnacle of all that.

ive seen the same on Facebook....I’m guessing someone is paying for it.
...spent ten minutes on twitter looking at convoy updates as well, the same thing i noticed years back around Icke is happening as ambitious grifters try to promote more hardcore weirdness of their own making
....kerching...the rapper from Brixton who editor highlighted is one emerging personality cult....likewise runny dumpling who had some vary dubious beliefs pre-fame according to those in the know...

Last edited:
View attachment 308842

ive seen the same on Facebook....I’m guessing someone is paying for it.
...spent ten minutes on twitter looking at convoy updates as well, the same thing i noticed years back around Icke is happening as ambitious grifters try to promote more hardcore weirdness of their own making
....kerching...the rapper from Brixton who editor highlighted is one emerging personality cult....likewise runny dumpling who had some vary dubious beliefs pre-fame according to those in the know...
They really do think they're part of some global seismic moment.

I've got some important stuff to do so ended up responding to some anti vaxx people instead. My favourite was a video by someone claiming to be a nurse narrating a video of Trudeau and his wife getting their covid vaccine shots. They say that because the nurse didn't aspirate the syringe and gave the injection with one hand while not physically landmarking that they must have used a special syringe with a retractable needle.

I like the part where they make it being fake even less possible by suggesting a retractable needle rather than injecting saline.

I checked online and it's not normal to aspirate for vaccine shots and they give the location / landmark so anyone experienced can do it without holding your shoulder. Let the poster know this and they responded by claiming to have shown the video to *quite a few friends who are nurses" who all agreed with the video. I suggest she looks it up as her friends may not give vaccine shots or don't want to argue with her. She replies to tell me I'm delusional or one of them. I gave up.

He's a pathetic cowardly bully. And a fucking shit rapper with one shit song. He's going nowhere and will soon be forgotten.

I can’t find the tweet right now but he’s already been identified as a freemason shill by certain pure blood elements...it’s cos of the hand signals and some numerological data....

Back
Top Bottom