Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

I'm guessing this is real as the world seems beyond satire at the moment. So glad I ain't seen QT for at least 10 years. The guest and audience selectors need public dunking in every local duck pond. And then take them round again for a victory lap.
TBF, this particular QT was one for which they had specifically invited non-vaccinated people to be in the audience.

I guess they thought we needed a bit more entertainment :)

TBF, this particular QT was one for which they had specifically invited non-vaccinated people to be in the audience.

I guess they thought we needed a bit more entertainment :)
I hope the panel and studio crew were kept away from the audience. If the BBC want to create their own superspreader event for shit and giggles they should at least protect their staff.

There's a very retro, late 90s-throwback vibe to the typography and design of these muppets' nonsense
I was recalling a small local printer back in the 70s getting flack for printing fash leaflets ...

It seems "White Rose" denies the stickers are anything to do with them - you can get them on Ebay FFS...
I doubt any of the people who deploy them pay any attention to what they say ...

stickers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom