Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

This has crossed my mind too.

The ring leaders exploiting and preying on the vulnerable who will lose jobs, friends, relationships. Once you’ve started down the wormhole can you get out again?

Same as any other cult really.
You can get out again but it depends how far you go. I briefly fell a little way into 9/11 theories, especially when I saw the loose change film, and started listening to Icke thinking there may be something to it. Approximately a month after I started university I dismissed it all for the bollocks it is.

I do think only those who are a little way in can be brought back. Many are literally too far gone and it's a little bit of a worry, especially in America where q anon types are very active in grass roots republican politics.

Well quite. But you're the one who seems to have an issue with it for some strange reason.

Maybe it's time to broaden your horizons. :thumbs:
Why not start a thread called 'Do you have issues with people who dye their hair?' I won't reply because I couldn't give a toss about what people do with their hair but at least talking about hair dye would be more relevant on that thread than it is on this one.

Let's get back to Q

61D976S3QxL._AC_SY450_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom