Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

assault... Something tells me these people have never been on the end of a proper punch in the face.

Nice one Brixton. :)

Jill Everett, pilates instructor and dalek impersonator.

I am not a violent person, but I'd be hard pushed not to give the owner of that annoying voice a bloody big shove.

Same loon.

Also tempting to start shouting at her in her same shrill voice

"GO AWAY, YOU ARE AN UTTER LOON, TAKE YOUR PATHETIC CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND STUFF THEM UP YOUR ARSE. YOU'RE DISTURBING ESSENTIAL WORK I SHALL CALL THE POLICE YOU SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS DON'T TOUCH ME YOU ARE ASSAULTING ME THIS IS MY PRIVATE PERSON ..."etc etc etc

Same loon.
I hope her behaviour continues to dent her business long after Covid ...

I hope her behaviour continues to dent her business long after Covid ...
Look at the grift

Vital Health Express Supplement Pack
1 minutes @ £250.00

Vital Nutrition starter supplement pack- Premier Research Labs best quality herbs and supplements - Liquid Zinc Assay ,Premier PH Minerals ,Magnesium ,D3 and K2, B12-ND, DHA, Reishi Immune...This is a superb starter foundation for boosting the immune system in fairly healthy people who are not taking any medications that could be impacted by these supplements. If you are taking any medications please ask your doctor if it is ok for you to take these supplements first.

Bloody hell....
I should have figured it out from the MC helmets.
It's Mark Steele the Gateshead 5G Lamppost moron.
A very nasty piece of work - when he was a bouncer he shot and permanently maimed a young woman.
Served time in the 90s ...

Another loononaut from the same scene as Patrick Henningsen and Vanessa Beeley.

Who's Speaking at the AV10 Conference (10-13th May 2019)?
TR : Deborah Tavares; Mads Palsvig; Clive de Carle; Patrick Henningsen
MR : Brian Gerrish; Gemma O'Doherty; Benny Wills
BR : Mark Steele; David Ellis; Ian R Crane.

Another loononaut from the same scene as Patrick Henningsen and Vanessa Beeley.
ummm - not sure how much can be read into the fact that both he and Henningsen were invited to speak at the late Ian R. Crane's conference. I doubt Beelyites would regard him as anything other than a very rough trade oik without even potential as a useful idiot.

Steele's recent activities, which include participating in Jeanette Archer's crusade against Satanic VIP Paedo's ('As a child I saw the Royals turn into lizards before they raped me and murdered my companions. Please send money'), doesn't suggest much crossover with red-brown currents, or indeed with the semblance of political rationality they profess. Unless there is other stuff I'd say his participation at A10 says more about Crane's aspirations to build a rainbow coalition of shit.

Steele's own background in Gateshead, attacking the Council for their imaginary roll-out of cancer-causing 5G lamposts, makes his move into militant anti-vaccine activism pretty inevitable.

ummm - not sure how much can be read into the fact that both he and Henningsen were invited to speak at the late Ian R. Crane's conference. I doubt Beelyites would regard him as anything other than a very rough trade oik without even potential as a useful idiot.

Steele's recent activities, which include participating in Jeanette Archer's crusade against Satanic VIP Paedo's ('As a child I saw the Royals turn into lizards before they raped me and murdered my companions. Please send money'), doesn't suggest much crossover with red-brown currents, or indeed with the semblance of political rationality they profess. Unless there is other stuff I'd say his participation at A10 says more about Crane's aspirations to build a rainbow coalition of shit.

Steele's own background in Gateshead, attacking the Council for their imaginary roll-out of cancer-causing 5G lamposts, makes his move into militant anti-vaccine activism pretty inevitable.
Henningsen is at that ghastly AV thing every year. He celebrated his site's 100th podcast by interviewing Icke. The site that does nothing but pump out conspiraloonery and host weirdos, Larouchies and inevitably, antisemites - eg Kollerstrom, Max Igan, Matthew Richer, Brandon Martinez, Gilad Atzmon, Gearoid O'Colmain, Michel Chossudovsky. I've got a large incomplete list of the freaks he's had on somewhere. That's how Beeley got on board in the first place. Neither Beeleyites or those happy to appear with Henningsen over say Assange cultism, weren't dissuaded by any of that but amusingly, there have been fallouts over covid denialism. After mooning over them for years, Galloway blocked Bartlett and Beeley last year.

Back
Top Bottom