Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

What? THIS Wednesday? Ooo! I hope not, I've got a lot on this Wednesday. I've got to go to the market to get some tea and coffee, I've got to pick up half a dozen eggs from a new small holder, and get a loaf of bread from the local bake rand take the cat to the vets for a check so's I can get a repeat prescription for insulin. I can't be doing with 5G death rays, not on Wednesday, I can't

What? THIS Wednesday? Ooo! I hope not, I've got a lot on this Wednesday. I've got to go to the market to get some tea and coffee, I've got to pick up half a dozen eggs from a new small holder, and get a loaf of bread from the local bake rand take the cat to the vets for a check so's I can get a repeat prescription for insulin. I can't be doing with 5G death rays, not on Wednesday, I can't
I wouldn't bother with any of that, mate :(

As conspiraloons go, the non-comedian ;) Mark Steele takes some beating! :eek:

Wilipedia said:

Gateshead council trial​

Steele's activism has focused on Gateshead council,[13] who he has claimed are "secretly trialling the technology, causing cancer and microwaving babies in their beds".[14] Steele has described Gateshead councillors as “baby killers”,[15] and has claimed that the installation of 5G equipment in Gateshead has destroyed the local sparrow population.[4]

WTF????? :eek: :rolleyes::facepalm:

This is how pathetic these people are. Imagine being so pathetic that you have to tell someone that you're a "common law police officer".

This makes them feel all special and big.

:facepalm:
Isn't that still impersonating a police officer?

I might be wrong but I'm fairly sure she says that she is a, "common law peace officer", whatever that means...

Back
Top Bottom