Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

In France, but near enough. Bridget Bardot seems to have a novel take on why she can't have the vaccine.

On Thursday, it was revealed Bardot was among those facing Macron’s ire: the 87-year-old actor said she had not been vaccinated as she was “allergic to all chemical substances”.

So air, water etc.... :hmm:

Literally anything made of ordinary atomic matter is composed of chemicals. Elements are chemicals. Compounds are chemicals. If you want to live in a world without chemicals, then move your arse to a neutron star.

How the fuck do you live through over half a dozen decades as an adult without picking up any of that information? How incurious do you have to be?

"

"Allergique à tous les produits chimiques", Brigitte Bardot, 87 ans, ne veut pas se faire vacciner"​

Straight-forward chemo-phobia ...

I would be intrigued to learn more about her lifestyle ...

If you want to live in a world without chemicals, then move your arse to a neutron star.

The great thing about neutrons stars is that as they're such attractive places to live (even aside from the lack of chemicals), even if you only move your arse there, the rest of you follows very quickly (at approx. 150,000 km/s). The perfect place for a high-intensity workout!

Perhaps some enterprising entrepreneur can arrange a trip for some of the key members of the anti-vaccine movement so they can establish a colony on RX J185635-3754.

Some of this stuff is just imported lock stock and barrel from the US. Bloody US cultural imperialism, can't we even have our own home grown brand of lunacy anymore? They should be asking for the vaccine doses to be measured in Victorian fathoms or something.
yeh it could be a picture from any town in the fruiter states.
View attachment 305048

Utter cunts. Protesting in central Exeter. One sign said “nurses 138,000, deaths 1000”

Another said “no to communism”

I was stuck in traffic as I drove past so I put my mask on and gave them a v sign
tehy might not get covid "because it doesn't exist" or something, but they may well get pneumonia

Spotted in town today (not my handiwork, btw):
j7MCpZJ.jpg

Saw a poster earlier that said, 'Fauci, where's your HIV vaccine?'

:hmm:

To be fair, I think there's a valid comparison to be made between the response to Covid and the response to HIV. How would things have looked if all the stops had been pulled out to combat HIV in the same way they have for Covid? And Fauci was heavily involved in the Reagan government's response to HIV and was blamed by some activists for how poor it was.

I don't know if that's what the poster was intending to get at, and you're looking at things around 35 years removed from each other of course, but I don't think it's necessarily some mad anti-vax thing.

Last edited:
To be fair, I think there's a valid comparison to be made between the response to Covid and the response to HIV. How would things have looked if all the stops had been pulled out to combat HIV in the same way they have for Covid? And Fauci was heavily involved in the Reagan government's response to HIV and was blamed by some activist for how poor it was.

I don't know if that's what the poster was intending to get at, and you're looking at things around 35 years removed from each other of course, but I don't think it's necessarily some mad anti-vax thing.
No, I wasn't sure either -- calling out the lack of an HIV vaccine (and general inaction at the time) seems fair enough but yeah, the intention seems a bit unclear.

Back
Top Bottom