Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

You don't even need one for a cafe do you, it's massive venues only.

And anyway you don't need a vaccine, you can get a test, so no discrimination anyway. Unless you're against testing which is a whole other world of loon.
against vacination, against testing, and against 5g is the Loon Holy Trinity. There are bonus packs too that include the Census.

Update on the adventures of my friend! She kissed some dude off the internet today (a new / different one) and he just texted her to say he has a positive PCR test. Why cant everyone just be sensible and stay at home with their cat.

She's starting to sound like she needs her own thread tbh. Or instagram or something. At least this one got tested and knows covid is real and a risk?!

Nawaz appears to have gone fully down the rabbithole ...

Keeping-his-hands-clean recruiter for clerical fascists, chatterbox for Special Branch, recuperator of far-right racists, grifter after funding cash, prospective candidate for the LibDems, jockey of shock for a shit radio station... Is there no start to this man's socially-useful skills?

I think I’m an extremist. Friend is going to meet some dude off tinder who uses the phrase ‘The Mainstrean tells us..’ (in relation to covid) and I feel like she is being an idiot to even meet him. So tired of this shit.

The person who talks about the mainstream media is the extremist

Back
Top Bottom