Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

OK, the anti-vaxxer ex-anarcho professional dog walker at the end of my road is now a bit worried, wants to know whether he can skip jags 1 and 2 and go straight for the booster? Said I thought not, but not actually sure tbh.

Interested he's now getting twitchy though.
What does he think the difference is between shot 1 and shot 3? :D

OK, the anti-vaxxer ex-anarcho professional dog walker at the end of my road is now a bit worried, wants to know whether he can skip jags 1 and 2 and go straight for the booster? Said I thought not, but not actually sure tbh.

Hadn’t thought of that. Are they “behind”? So they might bale on their lunacy and join the mob but they’ll be two shots short of the rest of us? Or can they get three in a row to catch up lol? #science #medicine

And who said antivaxxers were ignorant and stupid? Surely genius, given it’s the booster that gives you protection against omicron.

It's a good sign that they're doubting their own narrative. Maybe all is not lost.

What does he think the difference is between shot 1 and shot 3? :D
Tried to explain that, by definition, a 'booster' only 'boosts' what's already there i.e. shots 1 & 2; but it was early this morning, neither of us was at our sharpest.

Other than this we actually get on pretty well, I felt comfortable enough to tell him - with a smile - that he was pretty much fucked now anyway, that if he had jag 1 today he'd have to wait months for number 2 and so on.

At the risk of giving TopCat ideas, look what anti-vaxxers seem to be doing in NZ. :facepalm:

New Zealand health authorities are investigating claims that a man received up to 10 Covid-19 vaccination doses in one day on behalf of other people, in the latest effort by members of the public to skirt tough restrictions on the unvaccinated.

Back
Top Bottom