Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

I bet that's not true
Tis true

211201-black-oxygen-organics-dirt-screenshots-1-cs-7e511d.jpg

#MagicDirt #BOO (#BlackOxygenOrganics) - tens of thousands (millions?) of people are selling, buying, using this stuff (dug up from a peat bog in Ontario located next to a landfill) as a nostrum against covid (among other things).

We have a peat bog near me. It happens to be beside a landfill - hmmm

Alfred Bog Walk, Alfred, Ontario. The largest high-quality, peat bog in Southern Ontario has been building for 10,000 years at the confluence of the Ottawa and South Nation Rivers. Peat bogs are an exceedingly rare habitat and the 10,000 acres in Alfred support equally rare species and a healthy moose population.

fyi - Alfred is in eastern Ontario, not southern.

Have you seen at least one Time Team episode where they took cores and the environmental archaeologist tasted the mud ?

I suppose it's one up on bathing in dung, Ayurveda style ...

Has anyone posted a link to Cult of Dusty's YouTube "animations" of "sorryantivaxxers" ?
I know it's bad taste but I found it embarassingly addictive ...

Well the 19th century mine owners used to promote arsenic as promoting strong, healthy hair in the mine workers. That knowledge has now been lost but the effect was particularly strong in the people who used to scrape the arsenic off the walls of the lambreths where the arsenic condensed out after being calcined.

It's not generally known that coronavirus mainly actually enters through the hair follicles*, and I have a source of 100% arsenic (well it was there a couple of years ago). Such concentrated healing power would be much more valuable than ..... mere mud :facepalm: with only very low arsenic concentrations ... I could bottle it for them to smear over their heads.

Riches await :thumbs:

* which is why facemasks are only partially effective

Last edited:
Go look up ā€˜black salveā€™ or ā€˜cansemaā€™ and feast your eyes on gaping wounds people inflict on themselves in the name of woooo

Black salve is just utterly Dagenham. That shit literally eats your flesh away, I'm convinced that it was actually invented by an evil necromancer to build their army of skeleton warriors. Out of the bones of stupid people.

Well the 19th century mine owners used to promote arsenic as promoting strong, healthy hair in the mine workers. That knowledge has now been lost but the effect was particularly strong in the people who used to scrape the arsenic off the walls of the lambreths where the arsenic condensed out after being calcined.

It's not generally known that coronavirus mainly actually enters through the hair follicles*, and I have a source of 100% arsenic (well it was there a couple of years ago). Such concentrated healing power would be much more valuable than ..... mere mud :facepalm: with only very low arsenic concentrations ... I could bottle it for them to smear over their heads.

Riches await :thumbs:

* which is why facemasks are only partially effective
You'd need to buy up supplies of gloss paint so people can't just paint their heads. :D

Did it not occur to him that workers who have been putting needles in hundreds of arms every day for months would be able to tell a fake arm from a real one? :D
It's likely he did it as joke, there really are some utter arseholes out there

That cinema that has been mentioned plenty here recently defied a court order by reopening:

Now its covid grants are being reviewed:

Good riddance.
The court heard environmental health officers visited her business and found no Covid risk assessment had been carried out, there was no hand sanitiser and no proper hand washing facilities.

Go look up ā€˜black salveā€™ or ā€˜cansemaā€™ and feast your eyes on gaping wounds people inflict on themselves in the name of woooo
See also Urine therapy and the one-upmanship of No2 therapy...
It's likely he did it as joke, there really are some utter arseholes out there
The man was reportedly a health worker who had been suspended from his job because he had not been vaccinated. The jab is mandatory for all health workers in Italy.

Back
Top Bottom