Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

That crowd of anti vaccine protesters I saw yesterday on the A18, it may be wild coincidence but they happen to be at the spot where a new evangelical Legacy Church is held. They have taken over an industrial unit and converted it into a church.
Apparently hundreds attend, with much arm waving, hallelujahs and other born again paraphernalia.
I am now interested to see if the same thing occurs, like Batman, same time, same channel.
I mean both the protest and me calling them fucking idiots.

he lost his job apparently, which to me seems like a injustice. If i employed him i'd be proud that he stuck to what was asked of him so adamantly in the face of some sneering grifter. the guy behind the camera apparently is a "famous" anti masker.

Article on the Safer To Wait campaign and all of the people behind it; these are the loons who go to school to push antivax bollocks, and seem to be linked with elbows not favourite person "Robert Dingwall" who, weirdly was part of JCVI at one point.
Anyone who thinks they can out "research" global scientific consensus and is willing to put people at risk on the the strength of it is a moral and intellectual degenerate.

Eldest Q tells us she has found the town ratlicker, She was collecting Grandson 1 from school and this woman was going round telling the mums gathered outside the gate that Covid vaccines were a threat to kids because the Govt had learned nothing from the MMR debacle which caused autism :facepalm: Seriously this had been debunked when Eldest (33) was being vaccinated.
Whilst not as stroppy as Middle there is still plenty of her Mum in Eldest who says she gave the loon an earful

There were a load of them on our walk today. Woman approached us "can I give you some information about the vaccine and your kids?" "no thank you". Walk off. "are you going to vaccinate your kids?" "dunno, maybe". Continue walking. "crazy people! You should check what's in it! It's not even a vaccine!".

Shouting abuse is a weird way to try to convince people you're right but OK.

just posted this elsewhere but every time I see a picture or video of Russell Brand, it’s as if Smell-o-Vision has been invented, and whoah does he stink to high heaven

Why are people sending you pictures or videos of Russell Brand? He’s a bit like Tommy Robinson now in that he’s only there if you actively seek him.

Back
Top Bottom