Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

I suppose he's taken from the relatively rich in the 1st world by making people pay through the nose to buy - no sorry rapacious business practice again - rent his fucking software. And he's giving back to the third world with the malaria prevention.

So he could be seen as a Robin Hood type figure

:confused:

is there no part of that you agree with?
That's why this stuff can appear superficially attractive and draw at least some people in.

Who can really object to the call for governments to start working for the people and stop working for the elite agenda, or the demand to jail Matt Hancock for crimes against humanity?

Even jailing Bill Gates doesn't seem that unreasonable, TBH

It must be soul destroying being Bill Gates. You spend all of your time and vast sums of your own money helping people and there's a constant call to have you locked up. Must be gutting!
The man is worth well over $100 Billion and there a few nutters (who have absolutely zero chance of getting near him or achieving that aim) calling for him to be locked up. If I was in his position it wouldn't bother me, probably doesn't bother him either.

The man is worth well over $100 Billion and there a few nutters (who have absolutely zero chance of getting near him or achieving that aim) calling for him to be locked up. If I was in his position it wouldn't bother me, probably doesn't bother him either.

That's exactly what the rich Nottingham burghers used to say about Robin Hood. It didn't bother him either :)

It must be soul destroying being Bill Gates. You spend all of your time and vast sums of your own money helping people and there's a constant call to have you locked up. Must be gutting!
Tom Hanks seems to get targeted by loons a lot these days too.

Back
Top Bottom