Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

I've finally ordered some DM boots that I was banging on about weeks ago. Whether I keep them will depend on where on my calf they finish. If it's the fattest bit, they'll look awful.

Quite excited though, haven't had DMs for years. : )

urymamas.jpg

These have arrived and I love them. I have one gripe (apart from ouch, new DMs are torture) is the buckles on the back. They're really bloody annoying, I feel like an elf or a Morris dancer.

What have the rest of you done? I don't think I'll ever fold them down so I could just take it off.

I'm going to take mine off when I get round to it - they jingle too much, and I keep catching them on things.

Oh wait, found a picture of someone who isn't me in the bra I bought recently. It makes my tits look ridiculous but sometimes I like having ridiculous cleavage :oops:

red bra.jpg

you know when you find nice old shoes in the charity shop that they came from a dead person don't you? :(

still, they won't miss 'em where they've gone. :)

bought some socks for work, and found some proper leather steel toe capped boots I'd bought ages ago at a muddy festival and realised they're actually great work boots, so am mostly wearing them these days.

One day I might have to actually go proper clothes shopping again.

you know when you find nice old shoes in the charity shop that they came from a dead person don't you? :(<snip>
It ain't necessarily so. Sometimes those shoes have been given away because the wearer is now too disabled (although nowhere near death) to wear them.

you know when you find nice old shoes in the charity shop that they came from a dead person don't you? :(

still, they won't miss 'em where they've gone. :)
I never buy shoes in the charity shop, I get worried about foot funguses, and damaging my feet in old/ misshapen shoes.

Today I got 2 nice t-shirts. I saw one of them last week and didn't try it on as I didn't think it would suit me, but I tried it on today and it looks great.

These have arrived and I love them. I have one gripe (apart from ouch, new DMs are torture) is the buckles on the back. They're really bloody annoying, I feel like an elf or a Morris dancer.

What have the rest of you done? I don't think I'll ever fold them down so I could just take it off.

i just cut mine off, they were really annoying. i still fold my boots down sometimes, just lace through the folded down holes iyswim.

Oooh. I really like that nail polish.

I've generally been disappointed with OPI tho. Chips really quickly on me.

Back
Top Bottom