Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Get Your Crocs Out

Do you people wear them.. in public? As it, out. ? That’s not happened to me yet, strictly home stuff, outdoor slippers.
I generally move over to trainers or boots if I'm going further than the end of the road, not because of the fashion shame (because I don't have any), but just because I find them better for walking.

I still have a pair of Crocs somewhere, but I pretty much gave up wearing them after I bought a pair of Birkenstocks a few years ago.

Do you people wear them.. in public? As it, out. ? That’s not happened to me yet, strictly home stuff, outdoor slippers.
I go into the local co-op in my fishing waders and crocks. It's the most fun the local kids have around here.

Empire dies hard with me.

Or....I was making a point about sunny countries and the ridiculousness and inconsistency of such a law if one exists. Which it doesn't.
Not specifically. There’s loads of statutory regulations that aren’t specific. By the way, if you think it’s safe to drive in flip flops then I think you’re a dick.

Not specifically. There’s loads of statutory regulations that aren’t specific. By the way, if you think it’s safe to drive in flip flops then I think you’re a dick.
Crocks aren't flip flops though. Although my wife does have some crock flip-flops.

I always pull the heal strap over when I'm driving especiallyif I'm going 'Off road'

Had them for about 5 years. Straight off the peg. These are my disco crocks. Got loads of pairs between us. The Mrs goes the co-op in these...

View attachment 381630

And discos in these...

View attachment 381631
Omg those yellow ones are awful! :D

I'm sure my mate's got the same fur lined ones as you there.

My brother in law gave me these a few months back but there's something fundamentally wrong with them, aside from still having 4x4 mode they're unbearably uncomfortable. I tried to throw them in the charity bag but Mrs jontz bought them back in the house....

Attachments

• 20230702_202936.jpg
    20230702_202936.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 6

There you go.

You've just condemned literally millions of people all over the world, perhaps billions, as 'dicks'. Get out more. And stop insulting me for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom