Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

I've finally ordered some DM boots that I was banging on about weeks ago. Whether I keep them will depend on where on my calf they finish. If it's the fattest bit, they'll look awful.

Quite excited though, haven't had DMs for years. : )

urymamas.jpg

Not actually clothing or slap but it is related. I bought a small floor standing glass display cabinet, the sort your granny would have put sherry glasses and holiday souvenirs in. I've put 6 pairs of my favourite girly shoes in it and now have more room for other shoes and boots in the bottom of my wardrobe :)

Last edited:
Been to Debenhams today and bought a haul of clothing. A new winter coat with a hood, a pair of work trousers, a pair of brown jeans, a red top, a turquoise dress and a bra. And some new Reebok trainers. Rather a lot to spend at once but I was in need..my current shoes have holes in the bottoms and nothing seems to fit properly. Thank goodness there's a Debenhams here so I can get short trousers and sizes I understand.

I've finally ordered some DM boots that I was banging on about weeks ago. Whether I keep them will depend on where on my calf they finish. If it's the fattest bit, they'll look awful.

Quite excited though, haven't had DMs for years. : )

urymamas.jpg

I have been after some of those for years. Where did you order from? The DM site is a bit pricey.

Just bought a new pair of black Rocketdogs..popped out this morning and it was so cold. Last year I wore some Fly biker boots which were £100 poorly spent.

I am coveting a beautiful skirt from Coast but it is £120. :( If only I were a student I could get 25% off. :hmm:

I am coveting a beautiful skirt from Coast but it is £120. :(<snip>
How much would you wear it?

What I'm getting at is that if you're certain that you'll wear it more often than a cheaper skirt which you like less, it works out cheaper per wear than something with a lower price tag.

Back
Top Bottom