Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

Oh yeah, baby :cool:

I AM very excited about the dress, too (boucle :cool: I <3 boucle :cool: :D ) but the total prize is the leggings :cool: (I even paid full price :confused: :hmm: :eek: ) and tbh I only ordered everything else to make the order up to £45 for the free postage :D

They had some sequin ones that got me going a bit too :cool: but let's get it right - they'd only end up on the shelf that houses my collection of clothing that I only ever have the opportunity to wear indoors (stfu moose :mad: ) :(

I will totally wear the foil ones out to the supermarket though :cool:

Waiting for the floods....ankle swingers....trousers somewhat too short in the leg.
My mum has spent the whole of my life waiting for the floods, much to my immense shame during my youth (parents evenings at secondary school...omg, she's wearing trousers... :facepalm: :oops: :( ) :D

I don't know 'has your cat died' :hmm:

two pairs of john lewis patent ballet pumps (i bought a pair two years ago and have worn them to death.) replaced those (red) and bought a nude patent pair too.

then also a pair of taupe slightly slouchy bikery/western-style boots from New Look. These were because the weather when we go to Rome next week is looking like being too hot for black tights and black knee boots as planned. So I face my longstanding dilemma of what I can wear with frocks and bare legs which is both comfortable and supportive enough for serious sight-seeing amounts of walking.

two pairs of john lewis patent ballet pumps (i bought a pair two years ago and have worn them to death.) replaced those (red) and bought a nude patent pair too.

then also a pair of taupe slightly slouchy bikery/western-style boots from New Look. These were because the weather when we go to Rome next week is looking like being too hot for black tights and black knee boots as planned. So I face my longstanding dilemma of what I can wear with frocks and bare legs which is both comfortable and supportive enough for serious sight-seeing amounts of walking.

Are the pumps comfy? I keep buying shit, cheap ones that are killing my feet.

Wish you could like stuff twice.

I unpacked three more vacuum bags out of storage yesterday. I'm not gonna buy clothes for the rest of the year :oops: although I could do with some socks :mad:

Oh I picked up about 100 pairs of stockings the other week, some vintage some new. Gonna ebay what I don't want :)

i found a lovely dark green tweed sports jacket with elbow pads. :cool:

also, the £1 red cross shop came up trumps today - a green ted baker shirt and erm a turquoise suede jacket...

Why don't we have shops like yours down south ey? :mad:

Well I set off with good intent...

To M&S to replenish my socks.
The most hilarious aspect is that the larger sizes were right on the bottom shelf. :rolleyes:
And precious few in my size (12-14) - unless I wanted comedy clown socks. :mad:

I went to their website and saw that I can order and collect from the shop.
I think I'm going to go for mail order instead

I really ought to try darning my holey ones....

Back
Top Bottom