Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

Third or fourth time I've ordered 2 pairs of combats and 2 pairs of shorts from Premier Man and first time they had a problem delivering to my employer's address who have been operating on the site for over 40 years, I found I could have next day delivery for an extra £3... so I should get them before the weekend.

Shockingly it seems Hermes drivers only get 50p per drop - so no surprise they found an excuse to send the package back to the sender rather than drive into and around a large site.
A pity they didn't simply reject the order instead of pointlessly moving it around the country.

The first time I ordered from PM, I inadvertently set up credit and didn't realise I owed them money until a threatening letter arrived following previous ones I assumed were just copy invoices / advertising bumf.

EDIT :-

Checked the progress and it's Hermes again !

Let's see if they'll do in 24 hours for £6.98 what they failed to do in 8 days for £2.99 ...

Last edited:
:facepalm:

71wjuZtS7mL._SL1500_.jpg

That's IT now! :mad:

Frye engineer boots. The most expensive item of clothing I have ever bought. They better last forever and fit me properly. I'm so paranoid about shoes because of twice getting shoes that I have worn in the house and then as soon as I wear them outside they cripple me and I can't take them back. This time I have been to the 3 times. Had a larger pair for a week of home wearing which I then returned to the shop. This pair I have been wearing at home for a week and am now wearing in my office at work. Please be the right size!

Also, two pairs of jeans and a top in Debenhams yesterday. Much more money than I usually spend on clothes in such a short time but you really need functioning jeans and boots, and I had neither.

Hermes "next day delivery" ha ha .. :rolleyes:

The Body Shop keeps sending me emails and suggesting I buy "body butter".
Surely they know my gender ?

If anyone has an advantage card, you can get 12 quids worth of points if you spend 50 quid at the moment in Boots.

ETA-think I was half asleep when I posted that, it was drivel. : D

Last edited:
Very nice, kb. I'm looking for something similar for myself atm, but everything I try on is way too big in the calf. I don't have particularly thin legs but it feels like I'm wearing wellies. :(

Back
Top Bottom