Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

FWIW if it doesn't make me feel good (as well as fit) I don't usually buy it in the first place, let alone keep it.

Usually I'm looking for "You look pretty such" but every now and again I'll find something that makes me go "Phwoar, cor blimey such" at myself :oops:

I like that. Looks toasty but stylish too. And not too short- I bought a new ski jacket last year, but if you wear it with jeans you get a cold draft every time you bend down :mad:

It has a longer back to avoid that very issue :) I prefer a short jacket generally as I find more than mid-thigh length annoying.

Not leaving the house today so:

Scruffy black joggers
Aqua tunic/dress/jumper with unicorns on
Mohair black jumper of alternating weaves
Chunky houndstooth cardi
Multi coloured fuzzy socks

Not leaving the house until later too, while new carpet is fitted and I consequentially juggle furniture. So,
Knackered old Lonsdale joggers, with holes.
'Secret support' blue pyjama top.
Black cashmere cardigan, with massive elbow hole.
Slippers.

After some lunch I shall be getting my flat pack on. Cue swearing.

I bought a black Russell and Bromley leather shoulder bag off ebay for £3.95. It was described as 'vintage looking' :hmm: and I'm hoping that means looks well worn. I've been looking for a small shoulder bag for ages and I'm hoping this is going to be the one. I don't like new looking bags :)

I was outbid on the All Saints dress that I bid more than I could afford on so that's me made a huge saving today :D

A black 'coatigan'- known as a long, thick cardigan before the bonkers fashion marketeers got hold of it- and a couple of easily pull up-able jersey tops to go under it. glamorous, this dressing for breastfeeding lark.

(And far too many baby clothes that I don't really *need* but were cute and were all in the sale :oops:)

Knee high, tan leather Chelsea boots.
I'm not sure :hmm:
image.jpg
A black 'coatigan'- known as a long, thick cardigan before the bonkers fashion marketeers got hold of it- and a couple of easily pull up-able jersey tops to go under it. glamorous, this dressing for breastfeeding lark.

(And far too many baby clothes that I don't really *need* but were cute and were all in the sale :oops:)
H&M breast feeding tops (from the maternity range) are ace, if they still make them. But yeah, you do end up looking a bit slouchy for a while. Baby clothes definitely compensate!

Boots look fine Rebelda. Can you get a decent stomp on in them?

The red cross shop in town sells everything for a quid, I found a dealt nice Hammett dress shirt there today for erm a quid. :cool:
:cool: indeed. There are no charity shops near me :(

Very good stomp, aye :D They make a pleasing noise when I walk too. A nice deep clop sound (i.e. As opposed to a clip).
They're nice. Where did you get them?

img-thing

Lace skirt from boohoo.com as I wanted a cheap lace skirt for my 'werewolf bride' costume for a halloween club night. Now I need some fake fur for a tail.

Back
Top Bottom