Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

Yeah, colour corrector. I initially thought that's not for me, as my colour's fairly even (though I do have a mystery red patch on my left cheek right now), but it does look as though it's also generally marketed as more for fine line coverage and slightly older skin, whereas BB is to enhance the sort glow you have when you're young.

I don't want to wear makeup every day, but I have had phases of wearing tinted moisturiser. This I think is quite similar, but with a bit more oomph.

I've got some maybelline (sp?) cc and although it makes my skin look good I'm coming to the conclusion that it gives me bumpy spots (no head). Not worth it :(

Due to going to the cinema at the wrong time yesterday I spent nearly £50 in Dottie P's. I bought a black & white striped stretchy mini skirt,a black & brown geometric print bodycon dress,a blue & white top and 2 pairs of tights..no photos as I still can't..it's rubbish posting in here without photos to 'oo' & 'ah' over.

ETA: and i found a future purchase of Adidas Dragon trainers. They didn't have my size today. I have decided that I want a pair of trainers..I normally wear Converse.

Some jeans and jumpers from the 11 year old's kids clothing range at Debenhams 'cos no clothes shops sell clothes in sizes appropriate for anorexic men :(. Buying clothes is possibly the most depressive ''normal'' thing I'm faced with.

Been to H&M and got this skirt but in a sort of grey of various stripes

hmprod

And this one too

hmprod

Come payday, it'll be a few packets of machine dye. My jeans need redyeing to a stronger shade, so does a towelling dressing gown, and so do a few tops.

Some red patent heels which I described as 'the sex' :D they're a 40 not a 39 but the heels are so high they fit better :)
Argyle pink wool jumper from Fred Perry
Leopard print dress from Queen of Heartz to maybe wear with above heels, will see when it comes.

i was complaining to a mate that runs the local vintage fair that there's never anything for blokes there, which somehow turned onto the subject that i might have enough spare to do a stall myself. this is the result. it's not made much of a dent in my wardrobe neither. :oops:

also! i found a huge stack of deadstock 1970s levis / lee / wrangler jeans & cords on the bootmarket today - mostly 25/26" waist (were people much tinier in the 70s?), but i did manage to find 6 pairs in wearable sizes. £2 each! mostly for the stall i think... there is a pair of big E levis in there too, which i reckon i can probably flip on ebay for a couple of hundred :cool:

Been doing it a few weeks, each Tuesday - I just leave my stuff with Steph and she sells it for me. :cool:

Sold 60 quids worth on each of the first two, dunno yet today. Its a new venue so it hasn't been that busy either, in theory I should sell loads more in the main fair she does (next one is December I think) which is always totally rammed...

here's today's jeans anyway: the ones at the bottom are the rankest wranglers i ever saw, but i had to get them 'cause they were so perfectly of their time (1973) :D (and only £2)

Microfleece pyjamas (black longsleeve top, really bad leopard print trousers). Not for sleeping in, but for changing into whenever I get cold and wet in the next few months.

Replacement white bra - cheaper than trying the dye run chemicals on just one small item.

Bought a great lipstick from No7. I usually only wear long lasting lipstick as I can't be arsed to reapply it all day so we'll see how this works out but it's a lovely colour.
I'm sure I have an antique bottle of Lipcote in a drawer somewhere :hmm:

Edit: That other lip colour was still wrong.

Just bought a pair of jeans online. As that is what late night feeds are for, right? Size smaller than before I got pregnant as, though my belly is now fat, I have smaller everything else*. Yay! And more nursing bras as my boobs have got even bigger :facepalm:

*this may not last if I keep eating chocolate chip cookies at midnight while feeding him...:hmm:

Been doing it a few weeks, each Tuesday - I just leave my stuff with Steph and she sells it for me. :cool:

Sold 60 quids worth on each of the first two, dunno yet today. Its a new venue so it hasn't been that busy either, in theory I should sell loads more in the main fair she does (next one is December I think) which is always totally rammed...

Nice one....and more space in your wardrobe to fill with other stuff right? :hmm:

I'd love the wranglers if they were flares with those pockets!

I need a new coat and a new pair of boots :(

Back
Top Bottom