Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

28_rusova_37_2.jpg

These boots :)
I actually wanted these ones:
26_fastrost_37_2.jpg

Because I prefer the heel and they're half the price but they don't have then in my size :(

a few things for the vintage stall, some things possibly for me - including some snakeskin effect leather slip-ons. i'll have to ponder on those a while... and a flannel shirt.

how do people feel about these shoes? on the one hand, they're beautifully made by a fine northampton shoemaker (grenson), the leather has aged really well and they fit. on the other, in a recurring theme, they look somewhat like shoes an italian lothario would wear.

are they on the edge of acceptable? or over it?

Well I reckon you could get away with them, if no one else could, and you'd be veh tall.
Looks like a big ole sweat stain in one of them, though. :hmm:

how do people feel about these shoes?<snip>
are they on the edge of acceptable? or over it?
AFAIK you wouldn't be putting those shoes with the rest of what an Italian lothario would wear. Wear them if they make you happy.

Honestly, I think they look like a brilliant example of fine shoe making, but they'd make you look like a pimp :hmm:
But in a good way. They require a 70s, big collared shirt with an offensive pattern in shades of brown and orange.

e2a: oh, you mean for you? Wouldn't have thought they fitted your usual style. I know people who could pull them off though.

I like them. Brown shoes totally go with jeans.

I've bought quit a lot. Not like me. :hmm: Back later with pics.

The weather went cool and I just stood in the middle of my room with a baffled look on my face entirely clueless about what I'd been wearing just a few months earlier. So had to shop.

Good haul, quimmy!

I've bought my husband a bag for his birthday.

It was half price from scaramanga (32 quid).

uvyze9uv.jpg

I was a bit worried about it as he hasn't actually asked for one but I had no idea what to get him and he'd never buy himself something like this.

He travels to meetings quite a bit and uses a really crappy messenger bag and I've even seen him put his diary in a carrier bag.
: D

Anyway, today I dropped him back at work after lunch and he was boiling but couldn't leave his coat as it had his keys/phone/wallet in. So, I think the silly fool does need a bag eh?

Back
Top Bottom