Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

A black and white floral dress with a lace cut panel at the neck.

A navy blue and white polka dot play suit with dungaree style fastening. Sounds horrific but looks quite nice :D

Some boring black cropped leggings.

some pretty ace platform shoes - I can't walk in heels but these have a footbed so padded you could go to sleep in them.

About to wear them out to a school reunion so probably will regret them very shortly though since I am basically unable to walk in heels.

I got it the other night when they had 25% off. It's really nice chiffon, not itchy, although the slip lining will probably be be replaced with my M&S non-static one.

Pics woman, cmon!

bit big sorry

hmprod
hmprod

Later I shall be getting a new hairdryer as mine decided to blow up the other night :eek: :D

I can't really afford new clothes but I needed another dress or two for Glastonbury and I'm being dicked around by eBay sellers and their lie filled listings.

So I bought a very cheap pair of skinny jeans (12 quid) and this which I'm not sure about. Hmmmm will see what it's like in the flesh as I bought it online.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371298124.419752.jpg

After many years, I've finally found a Kipling bag with a monkey with my name on it. I take the monkeys off though as I feel a bit daft walking round with a furry monkey hanging from my bag. I shall put it on my computer at work. :cool: I now have to get used to having a purple bag.

I also got two suprisingly nice plain v neck t-shirts from BHS for a fiver each.

After many years, I've finally found a Kipling bag with a monkey with my name on it. I take the monkeys off though as I feel a bit daft walking round with a furry monkey hanging from my bag. I shall put it on my computer at work. :cool: I now have to get used to having a purple bag.

The monkey's the best bit! Put them all on one bag :D

This isn't what I've bought, more discovered.

I've been clearing out my spare room and in the last 2 weeks I've taken 8 or 9 bags of clothes to the clothes bank. Today, I've cleared out a bin bag full of shoes. : o

I've also found an old favourite pair of trainers and a pair of DM Mary Janes. They are lovely but they're so heavy I don't think I can wear them. Clearly this is why they are in mint condition and long forgotten.

I then discovered a massive laundry bag full of (clean) bras, knickers and socks. I've been looking for some of this stuff but it's been in the corner of the spare room for many months.

It feels so good to find some old friends and have a good clear out.

frock from callmebetty (on facebook, she has a website, but it doesn't work) lovely lady, so many dresses i'd like to have but she only does very small orders. When they're gone, they're gone :(

necklace was a random ebay purchase, shoes by swedish hasbeens in the sale (not direct, from a u.k. based website). they were prezzies, so not sure, sorry.

I was following call me Betty on Facebook, but her sizing isn't very boob-friendly (only four inches diff to waist). Let me know how it fits?

Back
Top Bottom