Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

Adidas-ZX-500-Cardinal-Rot-Gelb_b7.jpg

36277-1.jpg

polo-ralph-lauren-beige-stone-chino-12256-2071_zoom.jpg

I think i'm getting a bit old to rock the skinhead look, jeans and trainers for me.... But still buying the vinyl :cool:

like the red trainers.

A few more bits off ebay, this is becoming a bad habit. Pictures when they arrive, if the stuff fits.

All of it's arrived, most of it fits now, some of it'll probably take another few weeks. :cool:

Yet another pair of cotton skinny trousers, sort of shitty green/brown colour
Grey zip front pinafore with bronze studs

bravissmo, like rigby and peller, don't do a lot of tape measuring, but will fit you professionally based on the fit of your current bra and their experience. but they dstart at a d cup. the other place i've ound great for bra fitting is john lewis. Marks and spencers are notoriously poor.

I do finally have three boring and not very attractive bras of the same design that fit my shrunken boobies.

i have had an extravagant couple of days.

new undies (nicer in person - the cherries are more contrasty)
bp-ln166rdna-large.jpg

and from the vivien of holloway sale:
722681df467bc83f84946f3bf2558316.jpg

these jeans and a pair of black work trousers the same cut (all 25% off):
40c1f84f8b7b7f42b4fe6a061d992aa4.jpg

and this dress which was less than half pice because it had been 'test washed':
fdc227299e8da89ec579ae96159c040f.jpg

plus three more dresses from polkadot polly, one off the peg:
f_2573046.jpg

and two made to order but cheap, because they were in end of roll fabrics:
f_2658684.jpg

f_2658744.jpg

I am really trying hard not to buy any clothes but socks are just socks aren't they? :D

I also got told I dressed a 'bit weird' recently....:hmm:

They probably don't get people with individual style. You have that. Fuck them cos they are wrong.

I seem to have a really full wardrobe but nothing to wear at the moment. I seem to be rotating the same 4 or 5 outfits. I need more money/inspiration. Doesn't help that I seem to be between sizes at the moment so nothing fits properly :mad:

They probably don't get people with individual style. You have that. Fuck them cos they are wrong.

I seem to have a really full wardrobe but nothing to wear at the moment. I seem to be rotating the same 4 or 5 outfits. I need more money/inspiration. Doesn't help that I seem to be between sizes at the moment so nothing fits properly :mad:

Yeh :( :cool: :D I am probably not vey understated, and I don't do it to seek attention (honest) I just don't do 'normal' stuff very well. :hmm:

I have been living out of a suitcase so I am definitely wearing the same 5 or 6 combos of clothes, it gets fucking annoying! W00t for being between sizes, new clothes soon! ;)

Back
Top Bottom