Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

If you are returning goods because they are defective it shouldn't matter how the other part of the pack looks! You're not returning the stained one because you stained it, you're returning it because it is part of a pack & the other one is shonky and unfit for purpose :)

I know but I would rather not have to return a bra that demonstrates what a clumsy twat I am. : D

A few more bits off ebay, this is becoming a bad habit. Pictures when they arrive, if the stuff fits.

i scored a NWT polkadot polly frock for £30 off ebay today, which will give me a steer on sizing - i suspect it'll be a bit lacking in the bust a the moment, but I may alter it (take some off the length and insert Vs under the armpit).

Damn you SecretSales.com. ;)

Bought this dress - couldn't not for £12 (and I wanted something to justify the postage on the cowshed body lotion I wanted to get). and IT'S GOT PIRATE STUFF ON IT.

On the wacky side for work, but I think I might get away with it. ;)

db_file_img_19069_300xauto.png
Pirate dress has arrived. It rocks. It's actually silky/satiny so maybe a bit much for work. No idea where I'll wear it really, though we have a mate's 40th in a few weeks, so maybe then. But for £12, who cares!

Depressing day bra shopping. Tried on 35, bought one. Back to the interwebs tomorrow.

On a better note, I went into Lush and had brought some pots back to get a free face mask and because my pots were so old skool the guy have me some Christmas shower gels he had in the back for free :D

I really, really need new underwear but have been putting it off as last time I went nothing fitted right! :mad:

have you been to bravissimo for a fitting, lovely?

I thought it was bravissimo who had real shops and did smaller sizes as well as largers....where is it I'm thinking of?! :D

I am going bra shopping Saturday after next, where else other than Rigby's should I try?

Got my hair cut and coloured, have caramel, a black-blue, and a red through the front, you can't see it very much though :D

Aye later on....they put sooooo much product in it you can't really see the colour! (It is very, very soft and shiny though :D)
It sounds like your hair'll be lovely even after the product has been washed out. :cool:

I am going bra shopping Saturday after next, where else other than Rigby's should I try?
Fancy some company? I know I'm a bit slow and waddly now, but I need new bras too. Not sure they'll be as fancy as R&P :hmm: maybe I'm better off in high st shops?

Fancy some company? I know I'm a bit slow and waddly now, but I need new bras too. Not sure they'll be as fancy as R&P :hmm: maybe I'm better off in high st shops?

I am already booked with someone else sorry :( Do R&P do nursing bras? :hmm: We can do high st another time though :)

I still want to know what the name of that shop that does the proper measuring!! :D

e2a I think it is bravissimo, it's just odd that their website seems to be larger ladies, don't think I'm a D cup.

it's a slipperly slope to elasticated waist trousers and slip ons. vigilance fed.

can't you just take the braces off? then you'll just look like a standard bloke anyway.

I have had a pair of loafers for decades, they're slip-ons :D

I was never a big braces wearer, more a 70's elasticated snake belt man.

Mostly slap-type purchases today. Bought a BB cream, which does actually make me look less haggard, and an eyebrow pencil, which I'm not sure of. :hmm: Also bought some of that moisturiser with mild fake tan in, for my legs. Really hope it's not orange. :oops: Oh, and some Vaseline to make cheat's cream eye-shadow. Oh and some pale nail varnish to give myself a French manicure.

Friend's wedding tomorrow! :oops:

Ooh, and a pair of round turquoise and pink sunglasses from Claire's.

Back
Top Bottom