Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

two preston bus station print t-shirts, one for me and another for a friend. :)

375093_10151708018170984_1569736691_n.jpg

936101_10151708019660984_2077457274_n.jpg

Oh no. When did it go? Last I was there was at Christmas but it was a very fleeting visit.
stopped trading in January but there was bugger all in there ans it was dead on its feet for a long while before that. no idea whats going to happen with the building, i hope it stays

The red swimsuit sold out so I'm bidding on something a bit less practical. :hmm:
Got it - not that much less practical, mind you. Nearly went for this one until I visualised what I'd look like in it (not what the model looks like in it):
180899865704_2.jpg

This is what I ended up getting:
140968187294_1.jpg

A certain person sat next to me would like one very much- can they be purchased online? That would also 'justify' me buying something for me...

they were for sale at an event i went to at the bus station this afternoon, they seemed very surprised at how popular they were and seemed a bit vague about how one might get hold of them elsewhere.

the event was organised by ruth from the conti, so i'll ask her next week. they'll probably be available from http://gate81.tumblr.com/ if anywhere though.

Okay, the leopard print size 16 swimsuit arrived (off ebay). The backside was okay, the tummy was loose, and I really haven't got the tits for it at all. Just as well it was cheap, as it's going straight to a charity shop tomorrow.

OTOH it prompted me to see if I could get into some of the stuff kept at the back of the shelves for the last couple of years as I became too fat for it - I can now get into a 38C. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom