Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

Love the octonecklace.

I have gained so much weight that none of my clothes with buttons are a comfortable fit. If I could find the smilies on this tablet there would a trillion red faces to show how I feel. I have had to go buy elasticated clothes for work and play. Next 2 months I will be wearing leggings/skirt/t.shirt . How the fuck didn't I notice!!!

These sandals on Zulily. Shoes via web always a bit dangerous, but they were only a tenner. They look comfy, should be able to stick an extra layer on the sole for my shorter leg and they're smarter than my other flat sandals which I wore to work the other day but felt a bit too casual in the context of the office.

JayBill_9_233_788_Lulu_Gold.jpg

Ordered some little blue velcro-y sandals for my son at the same time, in case summer should ever actually appear.

Ultrabland, angels on bare skin, cosmetic warrior. Just about resisted buying anything else for once.

just spent about £130 on ASOS curve - but most will go back - haven't got time to actually try on clothes in real shops any more... :(

just spent about £130 on ASOS curve - but most will go back - haven't got time to actually try on clothes in real shops any more... :(

but on the brighter side you can try them on at home with your other clothes etc. I bought the ASOS next day delivery for £9.99 for the year which is working out for me. I bought 2 skirts at the weekend and sent 2 back.

Just ordered another 10 bras to try on. I need to get a new one in each colour (black, white and nude). I wonder how long it will take! Bloody losing weight affecting my cup size! I have been wearing the same style of bra for years and so could just reorder each year knowing they fit.

Fingers crossed for you, Me76

I'm only currently ok for bras as I'm insisting I fit into ones which I don't really. :hmm: fuck bra shopping!

Fingers crossed for you, Me76

I'm only currently ok for bras as I'm insisting I fit into ones which I don't really. :hmm: fuck bra shopping!
It's a miserable and expensive business, but IME a bra which fits is far less depressing than looking down and being reminded once more that you only partly fit the one you've got on. Good luck with the bra shopping, wtfftw and Me76. :)

I need some new undies...I really can't face going shopping for them though :oops: especially since I've lost weight and my tits have shrunk :(

I need some new undies...I really can't face going shopping for them though :oops: especially since I've lost weight and my tits have shrunk :(
Measure up and do it online? At least then you're not left combing through racks with just one style and colour in your size. FWIW mine looked like they'd shrunk a lot but the measurements (and the new bras) said differently - down one band size (nearly two) and up by 1-2 cup sizes. Considering that I've spent most of my adult life as an A cup, or just about a B that was a big deal!

Back
Top Bottom